Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 10-11-2017, 02:07 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Default ABT's & Wings

Nothing much to see here...been working on getting my wing process down. The weather is getting cooler here and my time sitting by the fire and drinking is getting limited Course, I guess if I drank more it warms you up from the inside
Marinated these in Hot Wang and Franks with a touch of vinegar for 24 hours. Seems to me that the longer I marinate them they seem to turn out a bit juicier . Brushed with a little more Franks during the cook.

Also threw some ABT's together as well. Why not ?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (74.6 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (81.1 KB, 71 views)
File Type: jpg 3.jpg (46.7 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg 4.jpg (83.0 KB, 72 views)

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 10-11-2017, 03:24 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sauce View Post
Ummmm, yup! That sir, is a plate full of delight!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 10-11-2017, 04:29 PM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Looks like some great eatin' from here
Old 10-11-2017, 10:21 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

That's some fine dining right there
Perfect for a Seahawks game
Old 10-11-2017, 11:12 PM
Rub Mixer

strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All
strength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To Allstrength_and_power Is  A Name Known To All

Nicely done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Ummmm, yup! That sir, is a plate full of delight!
Thanks Hawg!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYBBQ View Post
Looks like some great eatin' from here
Appreciate that BYBBQ!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post

That's some fine dining right there
Perfect for a Seahawks game
Thanks Fish - perfect game day eating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by strength_and_power View Post
Nicely done
Thanks S&P

Old 10-12-2017, 12:57 PM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Looks delicious!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 10-12-2017, 09:40 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

You mean I can't sit outside by the grill drinking beer just because it's cold outside F that...

That's some good lookin chow there...
Old 10-13-2017, 11:44 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_magnolia View Post
Looks delicious!
thanks Mags!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
You mean I can't sit outside by the grill drinking beer just because it's cold outside F that...

That's some good lookin chow there...
my wife looks at me funny when I'm outside in a snowbank with a parka cooking and drinking...not sure why

Old 10-13-2017, 01:03 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Unka S... Iíll send you a sample of the Nekkid Brine..add that to your marinade. Wonít take much. I bet you really notice a bigger flavor uptake and more moisture :{)

PM me mailing details

Nice cook, mah man!
Old 10-16-2017, 06:18 AM
🌵

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sauce View Post
my wife looks at me funny when I'm outside in a snowbank with a parka cooking and drinking...not sure why
Next time you need to remember to wear pants too... Might get a few less funny looks that way...

Hmmmm... I haven't done ABTs in forever, gonna hafta change that...

Nicely done, Unc...
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Last edited by THE ICEMAN; 10-16-2017 at 06:29 AM.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:58 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
Next time you need to remember to wear pants too... Might get a few less funny looks that way...

Hmmmm... I haven't done ABTs in forever, gonna hafta change that...

Nicely done, Unc...
your right - parka with boxers is probably what does it
Thanks Ice!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Hot Off The Grill