Master Built, Dyna Glo or Smoke Vault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Built, Dyna Glo or Smoke Vault

Which one is better? Found New Master Built that has been discontinued. Advice appreciated.

Cabela's has some good deals...i have a gosm big block...like it.
    Last edited by Slanted88; 01-08-2016, 05:24 PM.
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Which Models of each?
      New Braunfels Black Diamond
      18.5" WSM
      Weber Performer Deluxe Black
      18.5 Weber Kettle
      22.5 Weber Kettle
      Maverick ET732
      6, 8, 10 and 12' Lodge DO

Smoked Meat Misfits: "the change it had to come. We knew it all along. We were liberated from the fold, that's all" - The Who.

sigpic

Comment

I have been using my Smoke Vault (SMV24) for nine years now. Lots of good Q in that time. It holds plenty of meat to have a party with.

sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

Looking at a 43" or 36" Dyno glo, 24" smoke vault. Unsure on master forge. Looks small.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamafaninky@yahoo.com View Post
            Looking at a 43" or 36" Dyno glo, 24" smoke vault. Unsure on master forge. Looks small.
            Propane, or electric?
            sigpic

Comment

Pass right on by that Master Forge, they are junk! I have an electric that is held together with bailing wire and duct tape. Started melting and breaking on the first cook. It still works (1 element replaced) but I would NOT buy another!
              Luckily it is not my go to cooker, just use is occasionally for sausage or warming. If I used it regularly it would be done.
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

I have a MES that has been perfect for 6 years now. It is the 30" stainless, glass door model with the remote & computer functions. With an AMZPS it is a most excellent smoker/cooker. My other smoker is a UDS which gets most of the larger cooks done in it.
                MES 30"
                A-Maze-N pellet smoker
                Weber 22" kettle
                E-Z-Que rotisserie
                Weber Smokey Joe
                Big Weber Gasser
                Cracker Smoker
                UDS

Comment

Working...
                X