Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scarbelly View Post
    Bill
    If I remember correctly it is in the checkout area. Send Lisa a PM and she will get back to you right away
    Gary
    Gary is correct and if I remember right.... I entered the code during the PayPal checkout.

Comment

Wow ,what customer service,5 min after I posted this and questioned her on her site she called me back at 7:30 on a Sunday eve. well I got my order in and she says they will ship out tommorro.LISA here are good service points thank you
      2-22.5'' weber
      1-18'' weber
      1 smokey joe
      22.5'' wsm
      24'' smoke vault
      1-outhouse
      Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
      Smoked meathead #135

Comment

If any of you want more vacuum sealing bags or rolls for your FoodSaver but you won't need them until April, don't worry.... I will have a discount code to carry you through until then. I'll post it in a week or so.

Happy smoking!
        Lisa
        VacuumSealersUnlimited.com

Comment

Hi Lisa, is the discount coupon code good for more than one order? I'm thinking about ordering one of your 20 count combo pkgs. and if I like them will put in an order for 100 count combo pkg. Just need to know if I can use the code for both orders.

Thanks!

Comment

For what it's worth, ordered the 100 count in each size to save in the long run. These bags are really top shelf in my opinion.
            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

So far it seems like positive feed back... I need to look into these bags..
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

So far the bags are awesome! I have not had one lose vacuum. And the Vacmaster Pro 260 vacuum sealer is a sweet unit! And delivery was fast.
                Smoke it.. and they will come!

Rob
                Recipes & Smokes in HD Video
                SmokingPit.com

Yoder YS640
                Yoder Wichita
                Arizona BBQ Outfitters Scottsdale
                Camp Chef FTG600 Flat Top Griddle
                Blackstone 22" Flat Top Griddle

Comment

Ditto on what others have said I'm pleased with the product
                  Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                  Weber 22.5" WSM
                  Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                  Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                  Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                  Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                  Weber 18.5" Kettle
                  Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                  Weber Smokey Joe
                  GMG Daniel Boone
                  Pit Barrel Cooker
                  Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                  6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                  Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                  The Vortex

Comment

Discount Code Infor

Hello,

The discount code is good for as many items as you want and expires on March 31, 2012. It can be used with every order up until that date.

Thanks for asking!

Lisa

Originally posted by MichChef View Post
                    Hi Lisa, is the discount coupon code good for more than one order? I'm thinking about ordering one of your 20 count combo pkgs. and if I like them will put in an order for 100 count combo pkg. Just need to know if I can use the code for both orders.

Thanks!
                    Lisa

Comment

Well Lisa, I hope you don't mind some more possible business because I passed your website along to two more cooking forums that I belong to.

Comment

Thank you!

John,

Heck no! Thanks for the referrals! It's so nice to get business on the good word of a customer, plus it is nicer to deal with people on a more personal level.

I will be happy to extend the discount to anyone you refer me to!

Thanks again,
                        Lisa
                        Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by Wingman View Post
                          So far the bags are awesome! I have not had one lose vacuum. And the Vacmaster Pro 260 vacuum sealer is a sweet unit! And delivery was fast.
                          Hi Rob,

I am using the VacMaster Pro 260 in my own home and I agree with you. It is a really nice piece of equipment. I had never used a sealer with roll storage and a cutter before, and to be honest I thought it was kind of a gimmick, but I love it and am using the cutter all the time.

I also like the pulse function, and have been sealing loaves of that good rosemary garlic bread from CostCo that used to get moldy because we wouldn't eat it fast enough.

Keep up the good work with all the videos.

Happy Smoking,
                          Lisa
                          Lisa

Comment

Smoker Question

I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but I have a question:

I want to buy a very easy to use, economical smoker for my home, but I don't know which one to get. I saw a really nice looking unit from a company called TRAEGER, but I don't know what makes a good smoker or not. What I liked was that it had an automatic temperature setting and push-button ignition. (Like I said, I need something easy to use.)

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, everyone!
                            Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa B View Post
                              I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not, but I have a question:

I want to buy a very easy to use, economical smoker for my home, but I don't know which one to get. I saw a really nice looking unit from a company called TRAEGER, but I don't know what makes a good smoker or not. What I liked was that it had an automatic temperature setting and push-button ignition. (Like I said, I need something easy to use.)

I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks, everyone!
                              I have heard good things about Traegers and they are very easy to use pellet smokers.

I have a question on your bags. I have been having issues getting all of the air out trying to vacuum pack bulk sausage with the food saver bags, will your bag design help with this and how will they allow for a better vacuum and seal?
                              WSM and UDS - iBQ'n BBQ Team co-founder TheBBQSuperstore.com

Comment

Hi Rich,

The Premium bags and rolls that I sell have a VacStrip, which is a wide strip of mesh running up the center of the bag. This helps your machine vacuum more efficiently and also sucks out less juice if you are sealing any juicy meats.

I have a sample pack of 6 bags on the website if you want to try the bags out and see if you like them. You get 2 gallon, 2 quart, and 2 pint. You can click here to read about it or to try them out.

SAMPLE PACK

Thanks, and if you have any further questions, just ask!
                                Lisa

Comment

Working...
                                X