Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 Venison pastrami...
Last Post: Bearcarver
Posted On: 01-18-2018
Replies: 2
Views: 40
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Replies: 11
Views: 178
0 More briskets
Replies: 2
Views: 28
0 Snow Steak Fajitas
Last Post: barkonbutts
Replies: 15
Views: 154
0 OK dammit. The Cold’s got me down.
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 22
Views: 296
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,527 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,189 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,535 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 12-26-2017, 11:48 AM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishawn View Post
Not sure how much difference the Irish Death made, butt Rich's jerky mix is killer
Good to know! I'll save teh Irish Death for drinking and use something lesser for jerky. Yours looks great btw, I'd probably finish that pile off in under an hour.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-26-2017, 12:27 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Woohoo! Pure tee sexiness right there my friend!!
Old 12-27-2017, 04:03 AM
<-----BITE ME!

DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All
DanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To AllDanMcG Is  A Name Known To All

Looks damn good Fish, I don't know much about beers but the Mad Hunky jerky mix is my go to.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Jerky