Pick 'Em! NHL Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
    ahhh.. .LOVE Pronger! wish he were a KING! , love the Flyers... Broad Street bully days of long past... its gonna go 7.... here we come Chitown... the hossa curse.. tee hee... gotta love it! (Now had Boston still been in.. well I would have taken them all the way)
    Go Girl...Chicago in 7....Just wanna win....Only thing i like less then philtthy is Niggerdetroit(chumps,dumbest ethnic folk around.Michigan).... Stupid Pigs.
    Last edited by ALX; 06-09-2010, 03:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqgoddess View Post
      ok, ok,.. I see the smack going on... But it ain't over till the fat lady sings boys!
      laaa laaa!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
        laaa laaa!
        Lol!
        Congrats Chitown! what a great series!
        Well deserved after 49 years! ... I just keep waitin'.....
        JR was quite emotional and that killed me, such a chick in the middle.. the house stops I make everyone watch the handshake and the skating of the cup, when he handed it to Hossa, the tears started.. the JR in the booth.. shoot it took me this long to even get to the puter! \_/ Slainte to the greatest sport ever!
        Again congrats Blackhawks!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Congrats to Chicago...little bit of celebrating to be had....Did I say I hate the flyers?
          Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Working...
          X