No announcement yet.

Nascar Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now we need that Cat Momma Kelly back again for this year...That GAL knows her NASCAR...

Comment

I see we got 7 in there so far....Shootout tonight! NBD...get that TV fired up...we goin racin! Ain't a Natty gonna be safe...88 got the pole!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
        I see we got 7 in there so far....Shootout tonight! NBD...get that TV fired up...we goin racin! Ain't a Natty gonna be safe...88 got the pole!
        no chit air wolf daddy...forgot..get me keg natty den...gonna be good..guess burn me JJ doll tonite...caps play at noon...

Comment

But 14 is right next to him ... oh, the tv is fired up ...

Need to go by Lowes today and knock some shopping carts around with me truck ...

Comment

Gonna be wing's & abt's & Beer tonight... 14 is cool...him & Jr. know how to work the draft & bumpdraft!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I got meself signed up... but someone already had HawgHeaven and Pop-Pop taken... damn sumbitches! So I'm in there as CatDaddyHawgHeaven... Dump the clutch!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
                I got meself signed up... but someone already had HawgHeaven and Pop-Pop taken... damn sumbitches! So I'm in there as CatDaddyHawgHeaven... Dump the clutch!
                You gonna need a round of wedge Pop Pop! Let's Rock!
                Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

Gonna be wing's & abt's & Beer tonight... 14 is cool...him & Jr. know how to work the draft & bumpdraft!

Got me a pot of Red Beans & Rice rolling for tonight ...

Comment

I'm in ...

Comment

Originally posted by cajun_1 View Post
                      I'm in ...

Comment

Just so there is no confusion my wife decided to join in also so that is why my name is in there twice with different team names.

Let the racing begin

Comment

Ya'll hook up with that 99.... Cat gonna get a bumper...
                          Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

Originally posted by Checkered Past View Post
                            Just so there is no confusion my wife decided to join in also so that is why my name is in there twice with different team names.

Let the racing begin
                            ERRR....Me brother and 4 nephews are sighnin up under me name too...Just kidding...Thats cool..More merrier etc..Once race begins its cool to see who picked who etc...and follow it....Nomorecoop was like 95% last year

Comment

Welll I am C-Past racing Team and she is C-Past. besides it was more cheaper to do it this way That was an interesting race Sat. nite

Comment

Originally posted by Checkered Past View Post
                                Welll I am C-Past racing Team and she is C-Past. besides it was more cheaper to do it this way That was an interesting race Sat. nite
                                Glad(hope) you knew i was joking..no problem from my standpoint...Me older brother and I raced super stock and late model in pennsylvania(dirt track) in early 90's...What a blast...

I didnt realize track was repaved till i tuned in to race...

Comment

Working...
                                X