NASCAR Fantasy 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
    8 Laps to go...#2 bumped the 51 in the tri-oval...& sent him spinnin & locked down to the wall...f'n jack ass knows better!...He sent 99 into the catch fence year er 2 ago...2 raced for & won that day for Finch...Kurt Busch owes the Miller Lite turd a return in spin favor! Finch said 2 get around the 51...ain't sorry...
    Oh, ok-that clears it up!

Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

This had me laughing me hiney off.......I realize Tony is being sarcastic,but talladega as a figure eight track or run half the cars forward and half backwards etc......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjbugjIAxc

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
        This had me laughing me hiney off.......I realize Tony is being sarcastic,but talladega as a figure eight track or run half the cars forward and half backwards etc......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UjbugjIAxc
        Get that ass Tony ~

Comment

LADY in Black tonite Folks.......Track too tuff to tame........

Comment

Stremme...Cat want's yer mac & cheese gig!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Somehow my roster was cleared? Sooo, I had no roster last week.
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

i forgot about the midseason reset myself missed two weeks
                Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

I was wondering what happened to everybody.....The segments do re-set every 6 or so races and you have to pick a new group or just plug in old ones....I change every week either way with picks.........

I may be up a bit,but a couple blown engines or wrecks changes everything.......We are on week 13 or so and 35 races total........Nomorecoop always comes on strong......

Comment

Crap I had two real good weeks!
                    Mark
                    sigpic

Comment

Man...fergetz that change... Be allright...Kurt Busch... Pocano...fast!
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation
                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
                        Man...fergetz that change... Be allright...Kurt Busch... Pocano...fast!
                        Old Kurt beans on a roll.....I thought i had a bad temper.....

Pocano was first race i ever went to as an semi adult in 89..........2 years oot high school......Man..we goot torn up....prolly drank 200 beers that weekend easy....

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                          Old Kurt beans on a roll.....I thought i had a bad temper.....

Pocano was first race i ever went to as an semi adult in 89..........2 years oot high school......Man..we goot torn up....prolly drank 200 beers that weekend easy....
                          Got a Kurt autographed hat in the man cave
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                            Got a Kurt autographed hat in the man cave

I hear hunky has his underwear framed and signed...........

Old Kurt drops the F bomb/blows his lid like nobody else in sports these days.......

Comment

Just a heads up, I cannot sign in! ?????
                              Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                                Just a heads up, I cannot sign in! ?????
                                Race is saturday i thought.....Earliest you can post is usualy thur-friday i thinks..

Comment

Working...
                                X