Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alright...... Who's Doing What This Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright...... Who's Doing What This Weekend?

3:04 here & I'm calling it quits for the week. Gonna hit the pavement for some exercise then Natty up & cook something. Not sure what yet though.... Got a pork loin & a 28 lb chuck roll in the fridge, but think the body is about ready to go into BEEF SHOCK after Tri Tip last night & again for lunch

So What's Cooking This Weekend Smoked-Meat
    sigpic

Not cooking anything this weekend....or next week for a matter of fact... heading East to Philly tomorrow to see the inlaws.. for 9 days...

So if anybody out east want to try catch up let me know!

Hope to see some rocken cooks this week from you all!!
    Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
    Yoder YS640
    Weber Genesis
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber Performer
    Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Got a nice Mad Hunky sampler package today so gotta do something with it.
      Tonight probably just some grilled vegetables and more vegetarian, healthy cooking but maybe Sunday some Hunkified chicken
      Gotta work Sunday night so not sure how it will all work out.
      There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Pork chops smoked on kettle tonight. Getting a craving.for ribs and Italian beef sammies. But it depends on what the wife wants. Hopefully try out a recipe for home made hamburger buns.
        sigpic

Comment

LOL----Grilled some Burgers for tonight.
          Mrs Bear made a big batch of Beefaroni for tomorrow & Sunday.

I got 22.5 pounds of nice Belly in cure for 6 days so far.
          Probably put the old Hickory to it on Monday or Tuesday.

Maters are starting to come in.

BLTs!-BLTs!-BLTs!-BLTs! !!!!

Bear
          Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
          Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Getting ready for the better half's BBQ at work I volunteered to cater next month. Will experiment with the chicken breast idea I mentioned last night, and heading out in the morning to Restaurant Depot to go brisket hunting. Looking forward to it.
            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Thinkin...Oink!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

got a couple slabs of ribs going on tomorrow, with some ABTs.. then some beer can chix and a fattie for Sunday.

Comment

Family wants burger so burgers it is. Accidently thawed out a 1/2 pound pack of CP's Italian. Looks like mine is gonna be sausage. I might even stuff it with cheese. Beer #1 is done and gone. Bring on #2.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dont know yet. Im in the land of Mormon for a school in Motown, headed back tomorrow.

Damn dude, where do you find all them goofy pics? Me thinks tha little horse be wantin to ride tha little guy for a change.
                    Mike
                    Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
                    POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
                    Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Originally posted by Otis857 View Post
                      Dont know yet. Im in the land of Mormon for a school in Motown, headed back tomorrow.

Damn dude, where do you find all them goofy pics? Me thinks tha little horse be wantin to ride tha little guy for a change.

I'm a photographer. Not really.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                        Family wants burger so burgers it is. Accidently thawed out a 1/2 pound pack of CP's Italian. Looks like mine is gonna be sausage. I might even stuff it with cheese. Beer #1 is done and gone. Bring on #2.
                        Burger gig tonight...Brat'z...Ain't no0oo... racin this weekend Meanz Louie have me werkin on the yard!
                        Sunset Eagle Aviation
                        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Grillin' up some pork loin steaks w/ some Jack Daniels bbq sauce & yellow squash tonight.
                          Heading oot tomorrow night to celebrate a buddy's 50th BD - have no idea what's on the menu there.

Just curios... Has anyone here grilled squash before? I've always just slapped it in a pan of boiling water.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
                          Paul

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
                            Grillin' up some pork loin steaks w/ some Jack Daniels bbq sauce & yellow squash tonight.
                            Heading oot tomorrow night to celebrate a buddy's 50th BD - have no idea what's on the menu there.

Just curios... Has anyone here grilled squash before? I've always just slapped it in a pan of boiling water.
                            Grilled squash is the best...get some EVOO and hit it with some Cavenders or whatever spices you like. Marinade for a bit and toss 'em on the grill. Dynomite!
                            Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
                            My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
                            @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

I dunno yet, but it will have Tatonka Dust on it. Thanks Tanya!
                              Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
                              Weber Performer
                              Weber 22.5" OTG
                              Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
                              Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
                              Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
                              BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Working...
                              X