Busted for smoking a fatty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busted for smoking a fatty

Well guys I quit doing fattys for health reasons but after me and ma daughter went shopping we decided it was time and da wife wasn't happy, said I have got to start eating healthy, I told her it's 1# beef, 1# pork, a small onion and some mushrooms with Swiss cheese and Muenster, she says " well it sounds delicious but not health", finally I just said for crying out loud I ride a Harley and play with guns regularly do you really worry that much about what I eat? Lol, sorry thought it was a funny story.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Be aight, lookin good!
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Look her in the eye and say everything in moderation my dear. Then give her a big old smooch and jewelry. But seriously I thought I had to give BBQ to be "healthy" and it simply isn't true. I eat BBQ all the time just smaller portions. Over the last 18 months I have lost over 100lbs, do NOT have a cholesterol problem, and no longer am I pre-diabetic.

Comment

Thanks Mark, and ya Gmoto dats pretty much how I left things minus the jewelry, but I am wondering how mad she gon get when go for a ride later,lmao

Comment

Sorry it took so long but here is da finished product

Comment

Looks pretty healthy to me?
            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Thanks man it was really good today sliced up and made into sammiches

Comment

I love smoking a good fattie
                Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Dats right

Comment

Working...
                  X