No announcement yet.

Attention Puck Heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Capt, you post about 15 minutes later and everything turns for the worst? Where's Rich or is he doing the duck and cover? I hope you guys come back and win...
    ---------------------------------------------------
    I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
    KCBS CBJ

Comment

Originally posted by Zeeker View Post
      Capt, you post about 15 minutes later and everything turns for the worst? Where's Rich or is he doing the duck and cover? I hope you guys come back and win...

I know it, I should start rootin for the blues!

Looks like the Hawks lost a close one in the shootout!
      Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

how bout them bloozers!! mason always blew the close ones when he played here

Comment

Oooops... Wings go down 4-3...
          Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Unbelievable. Noth'in more to be said, need a beer...
            I plan ahead, that way I don't do anything right now.
            KCBS CBJ

Comment

Well looks like DET is up to their old "play 1/2 a game" then relax style like the end of last year. Babs better light a fire under their ass before they get back state-side. Central isn't going to be easy this year.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GrueLurks View Post
                Well looks like DET is up to their old "play 1/2 a game" then relax style like the end of last year. Babs better light a fire under their ass before they get back state-side. Central isn't going to be easy this year.

True dat... But can you analyze a teams season by just one game??
                Ken

Comment

Originally posted by Texas-Hunter View Post
                  True dat... But can you analyze a teams season by just one game??
                  Not really, but you can by the last 1/2 of the previous regular season and how they came out today. Discounting playoff series, I felt they sat back and let STL take it to them in the 2nd. Granted STL had more rest and practice thru the off season, and amped up their game the last 1/2 of 2009, but DET just didn't seem to want to win enough in the 2nd 1/2 IMO.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GrueLurks View Post
                    Sigh... I HATE that. And no Zeek... no duck and cover...was just "oot an' aboot"
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by meatballtn View Post
                      how bout them bloozers!! mason always blew the close ones when he played here
                      At least you got to see Mason play....when the Jackets picked him up we expected to see him here in Syracuse but when Leclair got hurt, Mason went up and never came back. Best thing to happen to the Jackets if'n ya ask me!

Comment

How about Saturday night hockey?! 15 games last night..only 3rd time in NHL history! And the best part of it, at least from my point of view, was the Bruins taking it to the Hurricanes...7-2! Seven different goal scores for the B's. OH! What could have been....stay tuned hockey fans!!

Comment

I was not the happiest camper seeing the Stars go down like they did... But a new system and new ideas.. It should be cool to see it unfold..

Just hope the Ol' Timers have the legs..
                          Ken

Comment

I wonder when was the last time the Wings lost the first 2 games of a season. I questoned the Hawks goal tending but Ozzie and Howard were not impressive either. Oh well, its early.
                            sigpic

GOSM/propane
                            UDS (Cam)/lump
                            22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
                            Weber Genesis/propane
                            Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

Originally posted by lcruzen View Post
                              I wonder when was the last time the Wings lost the first 2 games of a season.
                              The 1989-90 season, Lou A WHILE ago.
                              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

WooHoo Wings win one! Ummm sorry RR... ;{)

Comment

Working...
                                X