No announcement yet.

Official NHL playoff thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Respectfully, my Canadian brothers.... since 1993 I have hated, Calgary, Vancouver and Montreal .... equally! :) Well actually I must say that I hate Calgary the most.... Craig Muni.... Fluery.... argh!
    Hey I know your national anthem though

Well Capt Dan thank you very much.... became a Kings fan circa 1972-73.... (meaning I have been a fan for that long! LOL)
    WHen Pulford was with them... love the game!

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Wings win 7-4, Z-berg gets a hat trick!
      Free curly fries at arby's tomorrow!

Series tied at 1

LET"S GO WINGS!!!
      Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
        Wings win 7-4, Z-berg gets a hat trick!
        Free curly fries at arby's tomorrow!
        Just printed out the box score... twice. Driving by 2 Arby's tomarrow :{)
        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I see Nashville got its very first playoff win over the Hawks tonight!

Man we got off the lake and finished cleaning fish by 8:45, hr drive home, grub in the microwave, and a drink and remote control by 10;02. Life was indeed good,,and so was the fishing.

Too bad the Tigers stunk it up in Seattle tonight!
          Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner! I love OT playoff hockey! Quick was on the money tonight.... but he can't win the series alone... step it up boys... I am happy splitting the games in VC though! Party on Wayne!

Comment

Crud...I turned cap game off when montreal was up 4-1 at start of third period...Dang craps won 6-5...

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                Respectfully, my Canadian brothers.... since 1993 I have hated, Calgary, Vancouver and Montreal .... equally! :) Well actually I must say that I hate Calgary the most.... Craig Muni.... Fluery.... argh!
                Hey I know your national anthem though
                You might hate out teams but not our players. Check your roster, less than 40 % of LA team are actually American players. The majority are Canadian (INCLUDING your all star defencman Doughty), and the rest are European.

But to be fair I know where you are coming from, it's still your hone town team. All I can say is GO CANUCKS!!! but it's not going to be an easy series.....
                Ron

Weber Smokey Mountain
                GOSM x 2
                Vermont Casting Grill
                Black Thermapen (only color available in these parts)

Comment

Originally posted by Dionysus View Post
                  You might hate out teams but not our players. Check your roster, less than 40 % of LA team are actually American players. The majority are Canadian (INCLUDING your all star defencman Doughty), and the rest are European.

But to be fair I know where you are coming from, it's still your hone town team. All I can say is GO CANUCKS!!! but it's not going to be an easy series.....
                  Well of course if they are on my team, they are beloved.... you know that G-Man was once a King too... ;) As far as American players, true dat.. hell out here in Cali, you get ice time like at midnight, its not like you can just go out and skate on a pond... I am happy with the split and I am hoping like hell its a good series! Come on home boys!!! GO KINGS!!!

Comment

Let's go Caps....
                    Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

5-1 craps....They havent played well in over a month...Team Played half-ass tonite in the win...Varlamov is 21 and can be a great goalie...he has been hurt(knee) all year...

Comment

all I am saying is ....

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

yes that is the original purple (and gold) wooooooo whoooooo!

Damn I gotta get to that WED game!!!!!!!!

VC very physical but we recouped! yippie!

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                          all I am saying is ....

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

yes that is the original purple (and gold) wooooooo whoooooo!

Damn I gotta get to that WED game!!!!!!!!

VC very physical but we recouped! yippie!

Anaheim won kelly??? Just kidding.Noticed you folks wear black at home.They booed the american anthem in montreal during caps game...

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                            Anaheim won kelly??? Just kidding.Noticed you folks wear black at home.They booed the american anthem in montreal during caps game...
                            Back in the day, we did not wear the dark jerseys at home, it still confuses me actually (insert blonde thingy)... and you see... this is why I can't stand Canadian teams.... how classless... I read an article about an American boys hockey team going to play in CA and they booed them and threw things at the bus as the BOYS got off the bus at the venue... REALLY? little BOYS? I would never boo the CA anthem... never. That SUX ... hummmm... need I ask?
                            Where is Lord Stanley's Cup? ..... (here is my disclamer for my Canadian brothers here, I am confident you would not behave like this, so don't flame me, I love you guys!)

Comment

Zeek,dionysis(spelling) and all our canadian friends wouldnt do the boo thing...I will say when i went to the baltimore skipjack(now defunct) games in the early eighties...It might have been rough on the canadians too...
                              Last edited by ALX; 04-20-2010, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                                Zeek,dionysis(spelling) and all our canadian friends wouldnt do the boo thing...I will say when i went to the baltimore skipjack(now defunct) games in the early eighties...It might have been rough on the canadians too...

Fark the frogs in canada...They are a hurting group

Weird..Like you said..The mexican bums boo our flag too in soccer...

Proud of my country and Family...
                                The mexican bums boo our flag too in soccer...
                                true dat... unfortunately here in Cali, they Fly that flag over OUR flag... it should be against the law... just saying...

Comment

Working...
                                X