Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 01-02-2017, 11:40 PM
🌵

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool 2017 Starts Off Kinda Cheesy...

Well, I gave away so much cheese from the last batch to friends, neighbors & for Christmas it didn't leave much for me.
Only one solution, smoke some more...

Sliced up some pepperjack, monterrey jack & sharp cheddar...

Fired up the AMNPS with some of Owens BBQ Maple/Hickory/Cherry blend...

The next morning...

All bagged & tagged...

Thanks for checkin' oot my cheese...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0437.jpg (41.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0436.jpg (38.5 KB, 111 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0435.jpg (56.2 KB, 112 views)
File Type: jpg DSCN0434.jpg (29.1 KB, 112 views)
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-03-2017, 12:05 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Looks awesome Ice! How cold it been ootside? Still too hot aroond here to cold smoke
Old 01-03-2017, 12:55 AM
🌵

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Talking Give now to "Save the Cheese"

It's been in the 40s & 50s at night. It was only aboot 58 today bhut promises to warm up later in the week.
If I tried to smoke any cheese during the summer months I would become the poster child for Richtee Cheese Smokers Anonymous...
Weber Smokey Joe

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 01-03-2017, 04:43 AM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

And ya didn't lock yerself outta the house this time
Old 01-03-2017, 04:55 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post

Amazing what us old folk can still learn...

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 01-03-2017, 06:40 AM
Pit Master

BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
BYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllBYBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

That's gonna be some great eating in a couple weeks
Old 01-03-2017, 06:59 AM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Good start!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 01-03-2017, 08:42 AM
Seasoned Smoker

dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All
dsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To Alldsgarner06 Is  A Name Known To All

Good idea!

Yoder YS640
Weber EP-310 Gasser Grill
A-Maz-N-Pellet-Smoker (AMZNPS)
A-Maz-N-Tube-Smoker (AMZNTS)
Frogmats
Maverick ET 732
Super Fast Purple Thermopen

Deano

"May the thin blue smoke be with you"

Old 01-03-2017, 10:57 AM
'54 Les Paul Gold Top

treehorses Is  A Name Known To All
treehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To Alltreehorses Is  A Name Known To All

I gave away most of mine too for Christmas presents and need to smoke up some more

The GOOD ONE smoker grill
Weber 22 1/2 Wannabe (aka WW)
Weber 22 1/2 Silver One Touch
Smokey Joe New model, Smokey Joe 1984 model
fire pit in the yard
10 & 12 Lodge DO,
Maverick ET73, ET732.
A-MAZE-N SMOKER 5x8, RED HOT Thermapen
MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric smoker

Rick
Old 01-03-2017, 11:06 AM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

Managed to hang onto about half the cheddar I smoked this year.
Damn good stuff

So how long did you smoke that lot for ice ?
These days i tend to go for about 4-5 hours, anything more and it can be a bit harsh.

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head
Old 01-03-2017, 06:51 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
It's been in the 40s & 50s at night. It was only aboot 58 today bhut promises to warm up later in the week.
If I tried to smoke any cheese during the summer months I would become the poster child for Richtee Cheese Smokers Anonymous...
Richtee Cheese Smokers Anonymous....
Cheers! we a bit chilly with them same night temps...ain't saying jack nuthin!

Old 01-04-2017, 01:16 AM
🌵

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post

Amazing what us old folk can still learn...
Don't think I wasn't thinking aboot it... You can still teach this old dog new tricks...
Quote:
Originally Posted by curious aardvark View Post
Managed to hang onto about half the cheddar I smoked this year.
Damn good stuff

So how long did you smoke that lot for ice ?
These days i tend to go for about 4-5 hours, anything more and it can be a bit harsh.
It was aboot 6-7 hours - we'll see how it tastes in a couple weeks...
Weber Smokey Joe

NRA Patron Life Member

-Martin Luther-

Old 01-04-2017, 10:38 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Location: Lewiston, ID. Can see three states from office window.
driedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To All
driedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To Alldriedstick Is  A Name Known To All

Dang it man that look goooooddddd,,, Nice job - I just pick up some more this weekend to stock the fridge for a full smoker,, I think I have close to 15lbs saved up to smoke.

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS
Therma Pen
Maverick 732
Mini Therma Pen
Frog Mats
Weber Junior
AMPS & AMPTS
Old 12-02-2017, 08:12 AM
Meat Mopper

Blinginpse Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit MasterBlinginpse Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit MasterBlinginpse Is On His Way To Becoming A Pit Master

Nice thread. I like me some Cheez

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Cheese