• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by massive meat pipe View Post
    Too close to the fire buddy...
    Come on now lol

Comment

I will pick up some of that plant food at home depot if they have it, tomorrow.

Comment

This is what was on the plant with the brown leaf lol my first harvest yayyayaya

Comment

Now we're not proud of those 4 Japs are we?
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post
            This is what was on the plant with the brown leaf lol my first harvest yayyayaya
            Stuff 'em, wrap 'em, and smoke 'em!!
            Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
            Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
            1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
            Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
            Weber Smokey Joe
            Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
            Pink Thermapen
            Purple Thermapen

Comment

You don't piddle on the plant, you piddle on your compost heap.
              Which is also the really cheap source of nutrients for your plants.
              :-)

And no garden is too small for a compost bin.
              Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
              Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

You mentioned they are in a premixed with fertilizer miracle grow mix...and package said not for pots...It can be real hard to control availability(release) of fertilizer to plants when in pots...When i do pots its in Pro-Mix BX potting mix and i foliar or can feed fish emulsion and kelp extract...This way i can control amount fertilizer etc...

Its really not that expensive to grow your own...Not like you have 50,000 grand tied up in a tractor etc...

you were smart to get those peppers off....Peppers are perenials in warmer climates,so it may recover and produce more...The pepper on left looks good though...

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                  Now we're not proud of those 4 Japs are we?
                  Yer damn right, their my babies lol and well testing out new camera

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                    You mentioned they are in a premixed with fertilizer miracle grow mix...and package said not for pots...It can be real hard to control availability(release) of fertilizer to plants when in pots...When i do pots its in Pro-Mix BX potting mix and i foliar or can feed fish emulsion and kelp extract...This way i can control amount fertilizer etc...

Its really not that expensive to grow your own...Not like you have 50,000 grand tied up in a tractor etc...

you were smart to get those peppers off....Peppers are perenials in warmer climates,so it may recover and produce more...The pepper on left looks good though...
                    Thanks, I put more soil on them and bought the fish stuff and gave them that and staked up the cayenne although the wind has already beat the hell out of it, anyway ill see how the fish juice does for them, thanks everyone for the help.

Comment

I'm in Nebraska. Heres what my peppers look like as of today. Won't be able to get these in our dirt for a while now. These are just the peppers. 4 varieties.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by GratefulDave View Post
                        I'm in Nebraska. Heres what my peppers look like as of today. Won't be able to get these in our dirt for a while now. These are just the peppers. 4 varieties.

Dave
                        Nice

Comment

I didnt take many pics last year,but these are my 4 foot Japs from 2 years ago...Prolly 35 4 inch plus japs on each plant(16 plants)...Smoked many pounds japs that year......

If i can find my camera i will post some pics of this years operation eventualy

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
                            I didnt take many pics last year,but these are my 4 foot Japs from 2 years ago...Prolly 35 4 inch plus japs on each plant(16 plants)...Smoked many pounds japs that year......

If i can find my camera i will post some pics of this years operation eventualy

Amazing!! They are some nice looking plants Alx

Comment

Here is some more from a thread i did....Really a lot of fun and the most work is growing everything from seed and then planting in garden...Lotta down time until i start dehydrating etc...

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4445

Comment

Update! The plants are looking good after fixing them up like you guys said, the jalapenos will survive and are still small but are flowering and the cayenne is lookin sexy, heres a few more pics of the cayenne, was messing with cam again trying to get wasp on there too.

Last edited by Pandemonium; 03-25-2011, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X