No announcement yet.

Grateful Dave's Grateful Garden 2011!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking sweet....Last 2 nights my dreams have been about squishing stink bugs in garden...

Comment

My neighbors used to think I was nuts for crawling around on my hands and knees after dark with a flashlight lookin for cutworms...I hate em....
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome garden Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by Fire it up View Post
          Things are looking like they are kicking ass so far, and for going organic!

I would pick the tips of your basil though, looks like it is about to flower.
          We've been picking the buds off of the basil on a pretty regular basis. Plants are still getting larger so I think we are ok.
          Thanks!

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
            Good for you and the organic gig...By far the best way to go...

Looks to be a very good start
            I have an old friend who owns a "specialty" gardening store in Omaha and another by the same name in Madison Wi. He set me up with what he described as "the cutting edge of the top of the line in organic fertilizers". Made by General Organics (subsidiary of General Hydroponics). It is amazing to say the least. I have seen incredible results after using their products. Not inexpensive, but worth every penny. When you buy the best, you only cry once.

Dave

Comment

Great looking garden Dave, I love those Cherokee Purple Toms...

Comment

Originally posted by Beer-B-Q View Post
                Great looking garden Dave, I love those Cherokee Purple Toms...
                A first for me, but I have heard great reviews from a few.

Dave

Comment

Cherokees are great tasting but being heirlooms they have many more problems so be on the look out for diseases and such but ifthey grow good you are in for a treat!

Ask your buddy about house & garden nutrients, top of the top in my opinion.
                  There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X