No announcement yet.

Pizza Burgers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round of wedge...We on it tonight! Gas & go...
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I remember them Gunny. That was a great sandwich back then. Yours, if not identical is awfully close. Man, I can taste the combo of sauce, cheese and grease from way back then. Sure brings back memories of easier summers thats for sure.

A&W in these parts have partnered up or been bought up by Long John Silvers, ruined A&W if ya ask me.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Gunny, forgot to mention. My mom back in the day if we were good would buy extra of them and freeze them. Then a few days later we would pop them into the old dangerous toaster over - yea, my sisters Easy Bake oven. Man, I think they were just a little better a few days later. Then we got to fight with my sister for playing with her oven -- now thats fun. Long before the days of the microwave.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by davidmcg View Post
          Hey Gunny, forgot to mention. My mom back in the day if we were good would buy extra of them and freeze them. Then a few days later we would pop them into the old dangerous toaster over - yea, my sisters Easy Bake oven. Man, I think they were just a little better a few days later. Then we got to fight with my sister for playing with her oven -- now thats fun. Long before the days of the microwave.
          David, I'm giving you points for making me laugh. Thanks!

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by davidmcg View Post
            You just ain't right..but then I didn't have a sister..well not in the house - she old(er). Good memories (no Easy Bake though).
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Working...
            X