Cornish Game Hens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fender60 View Post
    ...However, I can see something like HawgHeaven has in in the signature photo in my future as well. Just looking at that pic, with that vortex and those wings makes my mouth water.
    Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
    Phil Cheats------His other Hobby is Photography!!!

He could even make my stuff look good!!

Bear
    Looks like you nailed it bro! That sig pic is my coppertop Weber kettle with the Vortex. Awesome, versatile rig, and not expensive. Go for it! And no John, I don't cheat, I eat...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
      Looks like you nailed it bro! That sig pic is my coppertop Weber kettle with the Vortex. Awesome, versatile rig, and not expensive. Go for it! And no John, I don't cheat, I eat...
      I am sure I will in the near future. The wife is going to kill me for spending money on a "hobby" like this. Although I will say this, we re-heated some leftover game hen and fattie for supper tonight and she said it was just a good as the first time. I used to use my oil less fryer for cooking the hens, but she said she preferred smoking them to that. She then proceeded to tell me what she wanted the next fattie to be made of.
      sigpic

USAF 1982-2008 Desert Storm Vet
      American Legion Riders
      Patriot Guard Riders

Comment

Originally posted by Fender60 View Post
        I am sure I will in the near future. The wife is going to kill me for spending money on a "hobby" like this. Although I will say this, we re-heated some leftover game hen and fattie for supper tonight and she said it was just a good as the first time. I used to use my oil less fryer for cooking the hens, but she said she preferred smoking them to that. She then proceeded to tell me what she wanted the next fattie to be made of.
        Yer on the right road when the wife sez I want this again... SUCCESS!!!

To me, this is not a "hobby", it is another form of preparing a meal. In preparing a meal, you need the proper tools. One of the tools you need is the Weber kettle/Vortex combo... just sayin'

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Working...
        X