Smoking in MD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking in MD

Hello, this looks to be a great forum to get into. I have only been smoking for about 5 years, but love it. I am building my own homemade smoker now, I should have some pics up soon. I can't wait to learn more from you guys!! Semper Fi !!! to all my Marine brothers out there!!

Well smokin for only five years huh...I guess that means you got plenty to teach me...Glad you found us here...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Hello 03, welcome to Smoked-Meat! Please poke a bout a bit and ask what ya need and share what ya know! Enjoy!
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

to SM, there is lots of great folks here. Glad you decided to join us.
        sigpic

Char-Griller Outlaw w-SFB & (mods)
        30" Masterbuilt Electric Smokehouse

Comment

Welcome aboard
          JT

Comment

Smoke Freak, I am here for you to teach and help me, if you can.......please

Comment

Originally posted by 03MARINE View Post
              Smoke Freak, I am here for you to teach and help me, if you can.......please

The cool thing about this site is that there are all levels of talent...and everyone here has something to teach to others...It doesnt matter how long Ive been doing this there is still alot to learn...Everyone here is willing to help so just ask...
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

just been reading alot of new stuff around here, man I need some more free time to take it all in
                Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post

The cool thing about this site is that there are all levels of talent...and everyone here has something to teach to others...It doesnt matter how long Ive been doing this there is still alot to learn...Everyone here is willing to help so just ask...

Comment

Welcome from the Eastern Panhandle of WV...
                  Custom Reverse Flow Smoker, WSM 22", Blackstone Griddle 36"

Comment

Welcome to a fun place sir! Reporting for duty!

Comment

...Looks like i have company in maryland now....

Where are you located...I am in severna park... right outside annapolis....

Thanks for your service....

Comment

New Market, Frederick area. Nice to meet you

Comment

Welcome aboard Marine, glad you found us. I'm sure you will fit right in here. Lots of great people, lots of know how on the art of smoking and curing.

Look forward to seeing some of your posts
                          https://youtu.be/ZcqprrIlbcIli

Comment

Hey Marine,

Glad you could join us. There is definitely a lot to take in, from smoking, to wild game, to sourdough bread, to adult beverage concoctions, to new builds. This is a great site with a lot of talented people...can't wait to see some pics of your food creations and your build.
                            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by 03MARINE View Post
                              New Market, Frederick area. Nice to meet you
                              Sweet...Frederick"The little town that grew up big time"....Just 60 miles away...

Keep your ears peeled...This spring/summer i will be doing a bunch of hog roasts and will post up the dates...your definetly invited..

I hope to get as many SM folks from area/region involved as possible....

Comment

Working...
                              X