No announcement yet.

Celery root question for ALX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

your celery tips are copy and pasted.......

My point was.....unless you have tried something and adjusted....its just irrelevant BS.......

How much celery have you grown?????.....

Originally posted by Fire it up View Post
    Plenty of years under my belt in the garden, them 9' tall mater plants I grow seem happy enough.

The baking soil idea (which I did get from some grow sites) came about when I decided I wanted to start using my own soil to start my plants instead of buying from the store but knew there would be eggs and bugs overwintering in it but the 180 temp mark works beautifully and beats anything I could have bought in a bag.

But what I like to do is try and get any info out there that I can to help others when it comes to gardening, like the celery tip.
    Nothin worse than a bite of some bitter celery because it wasn't able to expel it's salts properly

Comment

Originally posted by ALX View Post
      How much celery have you grown?????.....
      Never grown celery, dunno what that has to do with the info I provided though.
      Not copy and paste but yes, from gardening sites and gardening books is where I got the information.

Not wrong though, am I?

Dunno why sharing info is such a bad thing no matter where it comes from as long as it's accurate
      There is a cure...http://phoenixtears.ca/

sigpic

Comment

Can't we all just get along.........
        I'll listen to any info and then do my own research. thanks for the contribution Jim
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DanMcG View Post
          Can't we all just get along.........
          I'll listen to any info and then do my own research. thanks for the contribution Jim
          I just didnt think this was a hack forum .............

Copy and pasting should be left others though............
          Last edited by ALX; 02-06-2012, 01:32 AM.

Comment

try growing some your research .........

Never grown celery, dunno what that has to do with the info I provided though.
            Not copy and paste but yes, from gardening sites and gardening books is where I got the information.

Not wrong though, am I?

Dunno why sharing info is such a bad thing no matter where it comes from as long as it's accurate

Comment

your celery tips are copy and pasted.......
              I just didnt think this was a hack forum .............

Copy and pasting should be left others though............
              If my info was truly copy and pasted from elsewhere you would be able to copy and paste what I wrote into Google and it would bring up whatever site it would have been copied from but ya know what happens when you copy it from here and paste into Google?
              It brings up this thread as the ONLY matching result...

How's that for some research baby!

I'm dancin all night long

*This message was sent from my copy machine covered in paste

sigpic

Comment

I've grown celery before but I don't remember it having much of a root?

Ok I Googled it, it is a different plant!
                Last edited by Mark R; 02-06-2012, 02:01 PM.
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                  I've grown celery before but I don't remember it having much of a root?
                  Whiskey fish sent me this last year and i never did post results.....This is root of celery here....cali has great conditions....Growing is about conditions eh.......not a book......

dehydrating it compared to stalks...

had less flavor,but did/have used root in combo with me taters before....

this regular celery deal.....the tops......

dehydrated stalk on left.....real nice compliment compared seed.......

Comment

Yea seed is totally different. Have to look in the store for root!
                    Mark
                    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

One thing a lot of people overlook is the uses of the leaves.
                      Besides being great in stock they are fantastic dried and crushed up with some kosher salt. Has amazing flavor, not quite as much as the seeds but still good.

sigpic

Comment

I stand corrected CHEF......LMAO

Comment

I stand corrected CHEF......LMAO
                          Didn't actually correct anyone on anything but thanks for calling me Chef, a little respect is always appreciated.

Dunno why so grumpy lately, maybe a little sand got into your special lady parts?

But I'll concede, you're the best.
                          Number one smoker and veggie grower and we should all hope to be half as good at life.

I'll never offer helpful tips again without checking with King Alex cause he knows best

sigpic

Comment

Dunno why so grumpy lately, maybe a little sand got into your special lady parts?
                            Ouch... I was a victim of that once... the whole beach thing ain't really much fun... No..was not with ALX BTW...
                            In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                            Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                            Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Didn't actually correct anyone on anything but thanks for calling me Chef, a little respect is always appreciated.

But I'll concede, you're the best.
                              Number one smoker and veggie grower and we should all hope to be half as good at life.

I'll never offer helpful tips again without checking with King Alex cause he knows best
                              Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                              Ouch... I was a victim of that once... the whole beach thing ain't really much fun... No..was not with ALX BTW...

I will get banned over this hack bull shit........

Comment

I will get banned over this hack bull shit........
                                If ya gonna have the same kind of attitude as Big D then ya gonna get treated the same way...

Seems everyone on the site is cool with everyone and nobody causes problems but one stray cat.

I try to be cool with the whole crew on here but ya keep breaking balls and actin crazy then I don't know what to do with you xcept squash the BS and wash my hands of it...

So can't we all just be cool and stop actin a fool?

*Poof
                                Last you will hear from me on the subject

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X