No announcement yet.

Vacuum sealing business owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lisa--Took a quick look at ya site--Looks great. Headed to work so will get back to ya--(:-)--
    Keen like the coyote, and sly like the fox, will sit and make smoke, in my drawers and my sox--

Comment

welcome. I need some bags too. I'll check out your site.

Comment

Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
        Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
        1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
        Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
        Weber Smokey Joe
        Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
        Pink Thermapen
        Purple Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa B View Post
          Hello again, everyone,
          By the way, I have a Weber Kettle, but I can't seem to get the heat right to smoke efficiently. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. I love good smoked pork ribs!

Lisa, there are several ways to use a Kettle to smoke. Me personally, I like the coals on each side. 13-14 briquettes on each side will do 250* with the top vent wide open, and the bottom 3 closed. I let the temp drop to around 215-220, then open two of the bottom vents. Temps go to about 250 again. When it drops to about 215*, I put more lit charcoal it.

Again, just one of several ways of smoking with a Kettle.
          Small rib roast

Deboned and stuffed chix

Chix Halves

sigpic

Comment

Lisa--vacuum sealer business owner--

Listen up. As a businees owner along with my two sons (I'm da flunky), I can say this with confidence. This lady Lisa has what it takes to "make it"--I e-mailed her and got a fast professional reply. Looking forward to doing business with her soon.--pokechop--(:-)--
            Keen like the coyote, and sly like the fox, will sit and make smoke, in my drawers and my sox--

Comment

Weber

That looks incredible. I am going to have to try it! We had some rib eye steaks grilled on the good old Weber last night, but I'm going to get a thermometer and try it as a smoker. Thanks!

Originally posted by Crewdawg52 View Post
              Lisa, there are several ways to use a Kettle to smoke. Me personally, I like the coals on each side. 13-14 briquettes on each side will do 250* with the top vent wide open, and the bottom 3 closed. I let the temp drop to around 215-220, then open two of the bottom vents. Temps go to about 250 again. When it drops to about 215*, I put more lit charcoal it.
              Lisa
              VacuumSealersUnlimited.com

Comment

Originally posted by pokechop View Post
                Listen up. As a businees owner along with my two sons (I'm da flunky), I can say this with confidence. This lady Lisa has what it takes to "make it"--I e-mailed her and got a fast professional reply. Looking forward to doing business with her soon.--pokechop--(:-)--
                I am hoping the bags work out too. Like I said before, I have been screwed with "Foodsaver bags cheap" before. I did PURCHASE a sample.
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I bought a "mixed" lot of rolls also. So we'll see!!!
                  Mark
                  sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                  Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Hi Rich,

I shipped out your sample pack today. For some reason, the email address you entered on your order got bounced back to me, so you didn't receive your shipping confirmation.

You should have them in a few days. I'm sure you'll like them.

Thanks,
                    Lisa Bilotta
                    http://www.vacuumsealersunlimited.com
                    Lisa
                    VacuumSealersUnlimited.com

Comment

Welcome Lisa, I also book marked your site a few days ago. Going to try one of your sealers and bags to go with it. I've been thru 3 foodsavers.

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                        I am hoping the bags work out too. Like I said before, I have been screwed with "Foodsaver bags cheap" before. I did PURCHASE a sample.
                        Hmm-well them Foodsaver bags eventually add up to 'bout a whole "Washington" each--not to mention they just don't cut it--On the flip side, whole lot cheaper to get a commercial sealer which adds up to a better seal as well as cheaper bags. You get what you pay for. Not knocking one product over the other, just stating facts.----Guess ma bad huh?

Comment

Hmm-well them Foodsaver bags eventually add up to 'bout a whole "Washington" each--not to mention they just don't cut it--On the flip side, whole lot cheaper to get a commercial sealer which adds up to a better seal as well as cheaper bags. You get what you pay for. Not knocking one product over the other, just stating facts.----Guess ma bad huh?
                          Poke... if I had a grand+ sittin' around, AND could actually make money with it..I'd have a comm unit in a heartbeat. I don't have a store and a USDA stamp, however.
                          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by dscott View Post
                            Welcome Lisa, I also book marked your site a few days ago. Going to try one of your sealers and bags to go with it. I've been thru 3 foodsavers.
                            dscott--Not trying to be a salesmnan here, but go for the VP215 or 215C--Its the same unit just a new model # in the 215C--WOW--what a machine--

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                              Poke... if I had a grand+ sittin' around, AND could actually make money with it..I'd have a comm unit in a heartbeat. I don't have a store and a USDA stamp, however.
                              Damn Rich--Wish I had an extra grand ta give ya--crap, I feel completly useless now--

Comment

Damn Rich--Wish I had an extra grand ta give ya--crap, I feel completly useless now--
                                Oh chit--gonna quote me--Come live down here in da South Rich. I'll vac ya stuff for free--(:-)---Bruthas helping bruthas, right?--

Comment

Working...
                                X