No announcement yet.

White Pizza with MH Pizza Shake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dammit, Cavman! I've gotta give ya points for this one cuz I've been jonesing for a pizza all damn day!!

kick ass pizza pie!

Comment

Thanks Guys...

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
      Seems those "Elks" eat better in Western PA than in Northern & Eastern PA.

Bear
      These boys do like to eat. So of em a couple times a day.

Originally posted by smoking paul View Post
      Great use of the MH pizza spice!!! Rich is/should be proud
      Question the Wife ask is where did you get the Piazza screen /pizza holder???
      We want to try it also. G daughter works for a pizza place and can get the dough. We like a little more MEAT but wow the tomatoes look great...
      You should be able to get the screens at Restaurant Depot or any Pizza supply house. Lotta places around here use them even in their pizza ovens.
      I do make these with fresh bacon bits for a few people. That one is the way it comes if you just order a white.

Originally posted by WALLE View Post
      Dammit, Cavman! I've gotta give ya points for this one cuz I've been jonesing for a pizza all damn day!!

Thanks Walle
      kick ass pizza pie!

Comment

Originally posted by smoking paul View Post
        Great use of the MH pizza spice!!! Rich is/should be proud
        Question the Wife ask is where did you get the Piazza screen /pizza holder???
        We want to try it also. G daughter works for a pizza place and can get the dough. We like a little more MEAT but wow the tomatoes look great...
        lol funny, I was thinking that.
        Look pretty good even so - so you actually running a kitchen somewhere then ?
        Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post
          so you actually running a kitchen somewhere then ?
          I believe this is the place... Even has MH on the menu :{) (Yes..I told him on reprint to correct the spelling/grammar )

https://www.elks.org/lodges/lodgefac...odgenumber=386
          Attached Files
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
            I believe this is the place... Even has MH on the menu :{) (Yes..I told him on reprint to correct the spelling/grammar )

https://www.elks.org/lodges/lodgefac...odgenumber=386
            Yep.. That's the place

Thanks for making it easy Rich. The Mad Hunky is very popular.
            Menu has been updated to include The White Pizza, Soup and Chili
            That Pizza Shake is a keeper no matter what the cost.
            Last edited by 1Cavman; 10-14-2012, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Great looking pie! I could eat white pizza everyday I think. Love the pizza shake too, wish I had some more.
              Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
              My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
              @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by 1Cavman View Post
                Thanks Guys...

These boys do like to eat. Some of em a couple times a day.

Most Elks in the rest of PA just kinda "Graze" and "Browse" for food.

Bear
                Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Working...
                X