Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Desserts

Desserts For Those Of You That Have A Sweet Tooth.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 SWBEFPB.......southw estern........burnt. .....ends. ....from.......
Last Post: chefrob
Posted On: 02-22-2018
Replies: 14
Views: 155
0 WM is tempting me...
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 2
Views: 45
0 Beet Kvass
Last Post: TasunkaWitko
Replies: 4
Views: 61
0 Hi there, folks.
Last Post: AJ
Replies: 18
Views: 217
0 Happy Birthday douglaslizard
Last Post: curious aardvark
Replies: 10
Views: 206
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,578 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,364 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 651,638 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 12-24-2017, 02:53 PM
Pit Master

devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All
devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All

Oh my now I am starting to get more ideas to try. BACON wrapped melt_aways in the deep fryer

http://thefunnybeaver.com/deep-fried...-butter-balls/

PBC Drum Smoker
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
Miss Piggy Smoker
Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-30-2017, 01:59 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
Made another batch today. Filled a couple of dozen small plastic containers but went for the mother load on the left overs

We use paper cups, so we can peel the paper off easily.
How do you get them out of the plastic?

Bear
Old 12-30-2017, 02:02 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombini View Post
I just made another batch too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice Job, Z !!
Like Them??

Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
Anybody ever add baileys to the mix? I am thinking that would be good lol
I haven't,
Hmm, the only booze I stock here is Beer.

Bear
Old 12-30-2017, 02:14 PM
I like meat

Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All
Squirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To AllSquirrel Is  A Name Known To All

Pretty much any liqueur would work well. I like the combination of chocolate and orange so I'd go with Cointreau. Bailey's would be good as well as Frangelico. Mmmm..... I want to go make these. Thanks Bear!!
Old 12-31-2017, 10:22 AM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
Pretty much any liqueur would work well. I like the combination of chocolate and orange so I'd go with Cointreau. Bailey's would be good as well as Frangelico. Mmmm..... I want to go make these. Thanks Bear!!

Sounds Great !!
Since Bears love these, I'm sure Squirrels would too!!

Bear
Old 12-31-2017, 10:43 AM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

I think the addition of some Chipotle powder to the chocolate would be great

Old 12-31-2017, 06:01 PM
Pit Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
I think the addition of some Chipotle powder to the chocolate would be great

Yup---All kinds of people would like all kinds of additions.

However We like them exactly the way my recipe states---That's why I made the recipe the way it is.

Bear

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Desserts