This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Editing Software

Since so many have been looking and asking a bit, I thought I would add this to help those that are getting interested in making some smoke / grilling related videos..

By the way these should be free downloads.

Apple iMovie for Mac's

iMovie makes viewing and working with video as intuitive as enjoying your photos. A built-in library automatically organizes your video, so all the clips you've captured and movies you've created are just a click away. With its revolutionary interface, iMovie makes it quick and easy to browse your library and create new movies. And iMovie is built for sharing. In just a few steps, you can add movies to your website, publish them on YouTube, and create versions for iPod, iPhone, and Apple TV.
    Windows Movie Make For Windows XP

Windows Movie Maker 2 is an XP-only download that gives you the tools to create, edit, and share home movies. Compile and edit a movie from video clips with drag-and-drop functionality. Add special effects, music, and narration with ease. Share your movie over the Web or master it to DVD media. You can also save your movie back to the DV tape in your camera.
    Windows Movie Maker For Windows 7

With Windows Live Movie Maker, you can quickly turn your photos and videos into polished movies. Add special effects, transitions, sound, and captions to help tell your story. And sharing with friends and family is easy—whether on the web, a computer, TV, mobile device, or a DVD.
    Wax

Wax is a high performance and flexible video compositing and special effects software. The idea for Wax is to be very general purpose and flexible in video compositing and effects, so that you can compose your dream video sequence with ease everytime.Wax can create 2D & 3D special effects and can work in two modes - as a standalone application which would appeal for home users/beginners, and as a "plug-in" to video editors/NLEs which would be more useful for professional editors. Currently Wax can work as a plug-in with Sony Vegas®, Pure Motion EditStudio and Adobe Premiere® and work for integrating with various other NLEs is in progress.
    Zwei-Stein Video

This is a fully functional, 256-track video editor and composition tool that will produce files in the latest Real Video and Real Audio formats. t features an extensive effects selection and a unique, flat interface that lets the user easily set and change key frames for every effect and cropping rectangle.
    NCH Software Free Trial

Designed to be intuitive to use, VideoPad is fully featured video editing software for creating professional looking videos in minutes. Making movies has never been easier.
    • Drag and drop video clips for easy video editing
    • Apply effects and transitions, adjust video speed and more
    • One of the fastest video stream processors on the market
    PM me if you know of one that is not on this list...

I will add more as we go and I find them..

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking
Working...
X