My first build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first build

left side is 48x22, both doors on the right side are 30x22. it is 28" deep in the cooking space. doors lock up nice. will be replacing the seals with the fire resistant rope.

from it sitting so long i do believe the insulation has picked up a tad bit of moisture so i am going to see how easy that is to remove tomorrow. Going to tear out whats left of the compressor and other unneeded parts.

i am planning on using the pellet you some smoke daddy since almost all of my smoking is done when we process deer.

from looking at what i have does anyone have any good input? probably going to take me a few days to get it cleaned up before im ready to start building anything. the metal sides on the inside seem a tad flimsy for SS or is it just that thin??
    Last edited by wvuarmyeng; 09-07-2016, 05:38 PM.

First welcome to Smoked-Meat, Do you have any pics?? A picture is worth a thousand words..
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Having a hard Tim uploading them. My tapatalk app is updating. I have an iPad

Comment

Few pics
        Attached Files

Comment

Ok I'll have to do this on the computer....

Comment

you get after it!...glad ya with us!
            Sunset Eagle Aviation
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
              you get after it!...glad ya with us!
              from Kansas
              Craig
              sigpic

Comment

from Utah
                Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                Weber 22.5" WSM
                Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                Weber 18.5" Kettle
                Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                Weber Smokey Joe
                GMG Daniel Boone
                Pit Barrel Cooker
                Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                The Vortex

Comment

thanks for the welcome!!

any input yall got would be great appreciated. I have some ideas but this is my first one and don't want it to get messed up and def need it for this hunting season since most of the cash I can make comes from the smoker.

finally can add pics.... started pulling some of the insulation out, not going to go as quick as I thought hahahahaha
                  Attached Files

Comment

Welcome to Smoked-MEat. And home builds NEVER go as quick as one thinks

Need some bigger better pix... if possible. Details...the Devil’s in them details...
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

This pictures are going to drive me nuts....

Comment

hopefully these work...

ok i give up lol sorry they are turned.... im normally not this bad with a computer.. prob cause i took them on an iphone and this is a PC
                        Attached Files

Comment

My first build

Welcome from Washington. See if these turn oot larger for you? I think the pic image size can be different, depending on what device you are viewing on

sigpic

Comment

Thanks! Ripping the guts out tomorrow on my day off to see what needs done. Luckily I have a buddy who can weld stainless and offered to fab whatever I need for it

Comment

Originally posted by wvuarmyeng View Post
                              Thanks! Ripping the guts out tomorrow on my day off to see what needs done. Luckily I have a buddy who can weld stainless and offered to fab whatever I need for it
                              Sweet!!!!! Your buddy needs some BBQ and Beers for that

Gonna be a sweet cooker
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X