No announcement yet.

Picture Test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing for sure that needs to be mentioned is don't ever rely on ANY of these free photo sites as a backup for your pics. If you need an online backup choose a backup service for that. These free sites should be viewed as a placeholder for posting pics and nothing more.
    Bored Guy Blog

Comment

Originally posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
      Please pay heed to what Phil advises. Back up your pics if they are something you wish to keep.
      Postimage is a site I stumbled upon one day, I have no idea how permanent they are. I just don't want a bunch of you coming after me with torches & pitchforks because I recommended it.
      Originally posted by Jailer View Post
      One thing for sure that needs to be mentioned is don't ever rely on ANY of these free photo sites as a backup for your pics. If you need an online backup choose a backup service for that. These free sites should be viewed as a placeholder for posting pics and nothing more.
      This last month has taught me that ya can't trust any of them...
      But not all of us are "smart" enough to go our own way...
      Gotta do what we gotta do...
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
        It might not work like that on a Mac! Sorry!

Ice, does the right click function the same on a Mac? I'm Macilliterate!
        Not sure, I think so. I've always had a laptop with a trackpad & rarely used a desktop with a moose.

Not to mention the occasional campfire

My --->
        Paul

Comment

Working...
        X