German Farmer Summer Sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um...

based on what you have sent me, these chubs will be most excellent. I wish we lived closer so you could school me on your talent
    sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Originally posted by TKOBBQ View Post
      Nice job on the Summer Sausage, it looks really good and tasty.
      Thank you sir

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
      BTW... I did post on it..but this stuff is EXCELLENT! :{)
      Yes sir you did - I already amended the recipe with some more mustard seed

Originally posted by jwbtulsa View Post
      um...

based on what you have sent me, these chubs will be most excellent. I wish we lived closer so you could school me on your talent
      well I suppose I have some "talent" when I'm drinking heavily ...or at least I think so
      ~ George Burns

sigpic

Comment

Looks awesome Uncle Sauce, nice job.
        Quick question about the SV bath...how do you keep your product from floating to the top? I just finished some Sumer Sausage in the bath and ended up putting a glass bakeware of water on top to try and keep them submerged, not sure it was the best method, curious what others have done.
        Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CSch View Post
          Quick question about the SV bath...how do you keep your product from floating to the top? I just finished some Sumer Sausage in the bath and ended up putting a glass bakeware of water on top to try and keep them submerged, not sure it was the best method, curious what others have done.
          Cheers
          I use a coffee mug Whatever it takes. The baking dish should work well. they make racks for this I think. I’m thinking on getting a few smooth jawed clips and having bro weld them to some stainless nuts/bolts.

Oh..and welcome to Smoked-Meat! Stop by the intro forum and say howdee to alla nice folks :{)
          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by CSch View Post
            Cheers

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
            shoot, sorry I didnt see this till now CSch...new year workload is heavy welcome aboard! see below

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
            I use a coffee mug Whatever it takes. The baking dish should work well. they make racks for this I think. I’m thinking on getting a few smooth jawed clips and having bro weld them to some stainless nuts/bolts.

Oh..and welcome to Smoked-Meat! Stop by the intro forum and say howdee to alla nice folks :{)
            basically what I do as well filled mason jars with water, dishes, etc. Works real good with a full load since it doesnt want shift off the meat! thanks Rich
            ~ George Burns

sigpic

Comment

fine right!
              Sunset Eagle Aviation
              https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Working...
              X