Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-07-2017, 08:04 PM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
Default It's Always Better When You Make It Yourself

Before it froze, i picked out my peppers from the garden. I had quite a few Jalapenos. I decided to put up some home made chipotle.

I smoked 'em all day Saturday and then again on Sunday at low / increasing heat. Used Cherry and oak smoke with some Briq's to keep it going. Low fire with about 5 lit briq's and I'd set a split on it. Surprisingly, that produced quite a bit of heat in the iron maiden, and the neighborhood smelled fantastic all weekend long.

After Sunday I put 'em in the Excalibur.

Dried and ready for some grinder action.

Ground up and ready for action

First, the aroma is unbelievable, and the flavor is off the charts. So is the heat! I took a little bit from a spoon on my tongue and WHOAAAA! It got my head sweating...really sweating. and my tongue was on fire. most of those jalapenos sat in the garden on the plant all summer. I wonder if that is the difference?? That stuff has some serious concentrated heat. I'm going to look up Fish's jalapeno salt recipe and mix up som-a-dat!

Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest smoke.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-07-2017, 08:39 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Hope you wore a gas mask while grinding... and did it outside...dont ask how i know.... great stuff you have there!!!

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 11-07-2017, 08:47 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

I couldn't get by without my chipotle powder...

Ya done it up right Dana...
Old 11-07-2017, 09:33 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

All the seeds and webbing included..you got ALL the heat.

Nice Dana! Wanna make a lil trade? :{)
Old 11-07-2017, 09:37 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Try adding some smoked Serrano peppers into the mix...All the better
Old 11-07-2017, 09:43 PM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richtee View Post
All the seeds and webbing included..you got ALL the heat.

Nice Dana! Wanna make a lil trade? :{)
No trade required Rich... I'll send you some.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Old 11-07-2017, 10:06 PM
Just One More....

Kicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To All
Kicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To All

Better than store bought stuff I bet.

Nice job I'm all in to make some of that...

ECO
Hobart Meat Grinder 4822 series
F.Dick 12 Ltr. Sausage Stuffer

There's only two types of Beer: Cold and Free.
_____
Jim
Old 11-07-2017, 11:16 PM
🌵

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Cool

Me likey... Nicely done, Dana...
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

SANTA FISH...

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 11-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Aweome work Dana
Old 11-08-2017, 06:02 AM
Keepin' on Smokin'

Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All
Bassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To AllBassman Is  A Name Known To All

Good job on the chipotle Dana! That should keep you warm all winter.

Smoke Vault 24
Old 11-08-2017, 06:22 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQ Engineer View Post

Dried and ready for some grinder action.

Ground up and ready for action
Yup.
Nicely done Dana!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 11-08-2017, 09:37 AM
miss ya gary....

chefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To Allchefrob Is  A Name Known To All
chefrob Is  A Name Known To All

dana, next year think about canning some. make a sauce you can use for dishes and meats that will have flavor and heat. use tomato sauce, garlic and onion and toss in 5 or so dried chipotles and then process. i think that would be a great base for some BBQ sauce.....thinkin' spicy ribs!
btw nice job on preserving those chilis.....

it's all good my friend..........
Old 11-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Looks Great, but probably too hot for a Wimpy Bear!!

Bear
Old 11-08-2017, 11:00 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Looks great BBQ! Looks like you can use that for all kinds of stuff

Old 11-08-2017, 06:03 PM
Rub Mixer

Courser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To All
Courser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To AllCourser Is  A Name Known To All

Well done, Sir!! That should keep you and Mrs. Engineer warm all winter long.

16" Original Oklahoma Joe offset
GMG Daniel Boone
Husker Red UDS V.2014
22" Black Weber Kettle V.1988
British Racing Green Thermapen w/Glow-in-the-dark silicone boot!
Old 11-26-2017, 04:24 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Dana was kind enough to send me some of this stuff... Yup..it paks some good heat and a really nice chip flavor. 2 full pinches really lit up a small bowl of chili, and with that little smokiness on the back side...was delicious! Thanks Dana!
Old 11-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

awesome nice Cat Daddy...dat'll be...yeah baby good!

Old 11-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Cookin with fire

There aint nothin like some good chipotle powder

A staple here in FREAKville...
Old 11-27-2017, 03:31 PM
Bourbon bifocals

Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To AllUncle-Honky Is  A Name Known To All

That's straight legit Dana
Looks amazing! Thank you for sharing.

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
Clint Eastwood

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Everything Gardening > Pepper Heads