Stuffer info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news fellers

The stuffer arrived this evening. I'll be opening it up later tonight or tomorrow morning after my chores are done

Comment

Cool deal, I have used old plantation in the past for breakfast sausage and liked it.

Add some crushed red pepper flakes for a step of heat...

With your supply of back fat and pork you will be whipping up some great stuff real soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nickelmore View Post
        Cool deal, I have used old plantation in the past for breakfast sausage and liked it.

Add some crushed red pepper flakes for a step of heat...

With your supply of back fat and pork you will be whipping up some great stuff real soon.

Yea man everyone seems to really like my sausage mix. For the red pepper flakes, I have a few family members that have me do that for their sausage ball batches.

Tomorrow I'm hoping to posting a video of this stuffer at work for y'all to see incase anyone is interested in making the purchase themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Blinginpse View Post
          Yea man everyone seems to really like my sausage mix. For the red pepper flakes, I have a few family members that have me do that for their sausage ball batches.
          Sausage ball? Please explain......

Comment

Sausage ball? Please explain......

1lb sausage
            Pack of extra sharp grated cheese
            2cups bisquick baking mix

Mix it all together then pinch out a 50cent piece size amount roll into a ball put them all
            On a greased pan bake in a 375* preheated oven for about 20mins.

Comment

Shotgun rider

Comment

1lb sausage

Mix it all together then pinch out a 50cent piece size amount roll into a ball put them all
                I'm betting that would be good hot smoked!
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Shotgun rider
                  ~ George Burns

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                    I'm betting that would be good hot smoked!

Hmmmm I think I'll
                    Try that when I find a gen 2.5 on sale

Comment

Let some borrow the stuffer and let them break it in. Stuffed 70# in 1.5hrs and it did solid. I'm pleased. Thanks for the link and the nudge boys for this stuffer

Comment

What ? You loaned out your new stuffer?

Comment

What ? You loaned out your new stuffer?

Yea sir. They let me borrow their hand crank stuffer last year when I made all I did. Hogs we killed yesterday was theirs so I took them my new 1 and let them break it in and help save them time with the electric motor rather than their hand crank. Has a 2 year warranty if something was to break on them it'd break on me too. I'm a generous person and I've known them since I was a kid went to school with the fathers boys.

Comment

1lb sausage

Barkonbutts does something similar on his kettle, and they are excellent. I have made them as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Yea sir. They let me borrow their hand crank stuffer last year when I made all I did. Hogs we killed yesterday was theirs so I took them my new 1 and let them break it in and help save them time with the electric motor rather than their hand crank. Has a 2 year warranty if something was to break on them it'd break on me too. I'm a generous person and I've known them since I was a kid went to school with the fathers boys.
                              Great!

Comment

Working...
                              X