Upgrading meat slicer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blinginpse View Post
    I'll see what I can do. It was leaking grease and such out into the blade and getting my meat dirty. After taking it apart seems I remember the earring was busted. Looked around for bit couldn't find anything so gave up n was gonna just replace new
    Model or picture?

I just looked and I guess that I did not post a thread on 1612 Hobart rebuild.

That is the most desirable in my opinion. Simple, gear driven, lots of parts and lots of used ones.

If you were in Maryland.......
    https://publicsurplus.com/sms/auction/view?auc=1995744
    Last edited by nickelmore; 12-08-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nickelmore View Post
      Model or picture?

I just looked and I guess that I did not post a thread on 1612 Hobart rebuild.

That is the most desirable in my opinion. Simple, gear driven, lots of parts and lots of used ones.

If you were in Maryland.......

https://publicsurplus.com/sms/auction/view?auc=1995744

Ive just got to the barn and started milking. Let me finish up and go drop some heads and hams off at the shop and I'll look at the slicer then see what Info I can find on it.

Comment

Ive just got to the barn and started milking. Let me finish up and go drop some heads and hams off at the shop and I'll look at the slicer then see what Info I can find on it.
        Slacker!
        Mark
        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
        Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
          Slacker!

You can come milk the bull if u want he could use a hand[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jp w ya bud

Comment

You can come milk the bull if u want he could use a hand[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Jp w ya bud
            Naaa, he like you much!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
              Naaa, he like you much!

I'm same ol he needs a lil left hand lol

Comment

Hey Bling, This is the slicer that I PMed you about. PM me if you're interested. I have no idea what would be the best/least expensive way to ship?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by rpmorey View Post
                  Hey Bling, This is the slicer that I PMed you about. PM me if you're interested. I have no idea what would be the best/least expensive way to ship?

Hey thanks for the pics.

Gents what do you guys think on this gentlemans slicer? He and I have pm'd and I asked him to post here. We both agreed we wanted input from the forum

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
                    Personally if I was butchering as much as you, I'd go with a Hobart, Berkel, or a globe. The quality can't be beat. They can be had in your price range on Craigslist or eBay. I got my automatic Berkel shipped to my door for $350
                    As my Hobart 1612 I picked up for $150 2 years ago
                    7 Foot X 20" Pipe BBQ pit with offset firebox
                    Weber EX6 Smokefire
                    Masterbuilt 40" Sportsman Elite gasser
                    90 Qt LOCO Crawfish Cooker
                    Everything else burned up in my house fire

Comment

Working...
                    X