No announcement yet.

its officially opening day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well thought I would chime in at the end. Yeah the bucs have suffered the most prolific collapse in the history of the game. I am watching every game regardless. Reason being is that I grew up a huge fan because of my Grandfather who raised me. Stuck with them until the end of the 90's when the frustration became too much. So I chucked the entire game. So last year when that bandwagon fan so I stayed out of it. Did not think I had the right to jump on while things were good. I did decide to take a ride or die attitude towards them this year. It was fun most of the time but ..well you know what it is like now but I am sticking to my word regardless. So go bucos!! Wait until next year !!!

Sweet Magnolia, might be a world series in your immediate future.
    CA, try score mobile. Email alerts for scoring for a wide variety of sports.
    Weber Smoky Joe
    18" Weber Silver
    22.5" Weber Gold
    22.5" Weber Silver
    UDS X 2
    Masterbuilt 30" MES digital
    Masterbuilt MES 40" digital
    Masterbuilt cold smoke attachment
    Char-Broil Big Easy 3 in 1
    Char-Broil COS with Ron Fischer mods.
    Dual Char-Broil BBQ Bistros
    Blackstone three burner flat top
    5" AMZNPS
    Vortex x 2
    Maverick ET 73
    Maverick ET 732
    Maverick Pro Temp instant read thermometer
    Thermo Works Smoke Dual Channel Thermometer
    Pitmaster iQue 110
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
      More than likely no, but the Card's do have to play to of the best teams so anything possible especially with this card team. This sudden death is a joke, I don't like it, but if the Card's win the world series I'll love it hopefully its 12 in 2012

Ryan---The Dodgers made a valiant effort this last week, but with one game left, it's going to be hard to pull those two games they are behind.

Your Cards are in!!!!--------Beat Atlanta!!!!!!

Congrats!!

Bear
      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcarver View Post
        Ryan---The Dodgers made a valiant effort this last week, but with one game left, it's going to be hard to pull those two games they are behind.

Your Cards are in!!!!--------Beat Atlanta!!!!!!

Congrats!!

Bear
        Yep its great I was worried for a bit. Looking forward to tonights game they're giving Wainwright the night off and starting their top pitching prospect Shelby Miller(being compared to bob Gibson). I hate the braves so I hope we can shove that tomahawk up their... Well never mind this is a family site.
        sigpic

Comment

Looking forward to tonights game
          Go Reds!
          Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
          Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
          1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
          Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
          Weber Smokey Joe
          Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
          Pink Thermapen
          Purple Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by tenacious bee View Post
            Well thought I would chime in at the end. Yeah the bucs have suffered the most prolific collapse in the history of the game. I am watching every game regardless. Reason being is that I grew up a huge fan because of my Grandfather who raised me. Stuck with them until the end of the 90's when the frustration became too much. So I chucked the entire game. So last year when that bandwagon fan so I stayed out of it. Did not think I had the right to jump on while things were good. I did decide to take a ride or die attitude towards them this year. It was fun most of the time but ..well you know what it is like now but I am sticking to my word regardless. So go bucos!! Wait until next year !!!

Sweet Magnolia, might be a world series in your immediate future.
            CA, try score mobile. Email alerts for scoring for a wide variety of sports.
            That's exactly what I DO NOT WANT :-)
            I've got something like that - had to uninstall it, talk about a pita.

Just want to watch the odd baseball game and not pay full mlb online prices.

I'm something that probably only exists outside of america. I'm a fan of baseball itself.
            Not a particular team, or league. I just like watching baseball. I don't care who's playing, I don't generally give a rat's arse who wins or loses (although i do pick sides for the world series - just more fun that way).
            I'd just like to be able to watch the odd baseball game - regardless of who's playing :-)

There must be an app or website somewhere that will let me do this without signing up to the full mlb premium package.
            Made In England - Fine Tuned By The USA
            Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Yep its great I was worried for a bit. Looking forward to tonights game they're giving Wainwright the night off and starting their top pitching prospect Shelby Miller(being compared to bob Gibson). I hate the braves so I hope we can shove that tomahawk up their... Well never mind this is a family site.
              Wow he pitched 6 2/3 no hit innings and gave up 1 hit in 7 on 72 pitches which 52 were strikes. Nothing like baseball in October now let's make it 12 in '12.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post

There must be an app or website somewhere that will let me do this without signing up to the full mlb premium package.
                I think my Slingbox is up and running :{) My bro-in-law probably won't need it, the games being nationally televised... I'll find out...
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

(checks out the slingbox website) Wow that looks pretty neat.
                  Got an android app too

That would be pretty cool rich :-)
                  Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

right - so I've bought the atbat12 app.
                    it tells me I'm not in a blackout zone (apparently the whole of america is the blackout zone) and yes I can watch live game footage.
                    Great !

I click on that and it asks me to login with a mlb account.

I cannot find anywhere on the bloody mlb site to create an account. Not the mobile or full site.
                    Okay I only paid £2.40 something - but that's not the point.

anyone know anything about creating an mlb account ?
                    I can't find a link any-bloody-where
                    Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Originally posted by curious aardvark View Post

anyone know anything about creating an mlb account ?
                      I can't find a link any-bloody-where
                      https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow...izard&c_id=mlb
                      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

cracking !

you're a true gent

see if it actually works.

Might have to invest in a 10inch with longer battery life (as the squirrel said to the chipmonk) android tablet that is :-)
                        Just call me 'One Grind'

Comment

Working...
                        X