Nascar Fantasy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nascar Fantasy

Nascar Racing is ready to fire up. Join in the fun, sign up, make your driver entries and buckle up! For those of you that haven't joined in the fun before, reading the rules will help ya understand how to play. Enjoy!

http://games.espn.go.com/stock-car-c...e/en/frontpage
    Group name- Smoked-Meat Racing
    Password- pulled pork
    Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

sigpic

I'm in to win it....That CAT coop tough competition dough...

Should be fun again...tanks RYAN...

Comment

Won't let me in....Yeah done it case sensitive!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Slanted88 View Post
        Won't let me in....Yeah done it case sensitive!
        still no luck Mike? Smoked-Meat Racing, password- pulled pork?
        Let me check in and make sure I did not mess something up.

On edit: Mike, I do not see any thing obvious,that could be the problem. May be a glitch in the site?
        Pulled pork is lowercase and there is a space between? Let me know brotha if the problem persists.
        Last edited by Uncle-Honky; 02-06-2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: OU812?
        Ryan

I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
        Clint Eastwood

sigpic

Comment

I'll get after it tomorrow...On me Nat's & arthur in me left arm hurt's...Paul Menard! Chit Louie....friggin hurt's...
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle-Honky View Post
            still no luck Mike? Smoked-Meat Racing, password- pulled pork?
            Let me check in and make sure I did not mess something up.

On edit: Mike, I do not see any thing obvious,that could be the problem. May be a glitch in the site?
            Pulled pork is lowercase and there is a space between? Let me know brotha if the problem persists.
            I'll get after it tomorrow...On me Nat's & arthur in me left arm hurt's...Paul Menard! Chit Louie....friggin hurt's...
            Pleasure Gentleman.....We gune figur out...

Comment

I'm in!
              Chris
              UDS - Buckeye 1
              Charcoal Grill - Panther 1
              GOSM Wide Body
              Cabela's Masterbuilt 7-1 Electric
              2 Dutch Ovens
              Cabelas Grinder
              Cabelas Jerky Blaster
              Maverick ET-73 Thermometer
              Maverick ET-7 Thermometer

Comment

Nope...I'm on my work laptop at work...
                Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

This darn machine is a bit slow today but once it gets going I'll get in

Comment

Just joined group for another year..good luck everyone...

Not sure if you played last year mike,but i just used same username and simply went to smoked meat racing and put in pulled pork to join group

Comment

I'll try it....Ain't a dummy & do have some smart's...Cause if'n I din't I don't need to be returning flying machine's back to service....Ohhh...Paul Menard like's Caper's!
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

I'll try it....Ain't a dummy & do have some smart's...Cause if'n I din't I don't need to be returning flying machine's back to service....Ohhh...Paul Menard like's Caper's!
                        I forgot my password and they have function to recover that...

Comment

Yea I'm have'n problems also I will try again when tonight

Comment

Is there still room for players? If so do you have ta create your own user name an pass. First then use the S/M rac'n? Just try'n ta figure it out. thanks, Darrell

Comment

Originally posted by Checkered Past View Post
                              Is there still room for players? If so do you have ta create your own user name an pass. First then use the S/M rac'n? Just try'n ta figure it out. thanks, Darrell
                              on the page ryan linked to you have to click icon for create account and give some info if you have never created account....Once you create a free account(with username and password of your choosing) you would go to group smoked meat racing and use password pulled pork to join group....

then you would just use your username and password to log in like this site etc..

I dont think tere is limit on players...We had 6-8 last year and some groups have over 100 players...

Comment

Working...
                              X