NASCAR Fantasy 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crusty ol salt View Post
    i know that i have enjoyed this over the last couple of years.

here is the link to the group Smoked-Meat Friends
    http://games.espn.go.com/stock-car-c...3402&entryID=0

the password is smokedmeat2012

looking forward to it

good luck
    marcus
    OK I just joined so am new to the team. It looks like I will be a little behind for the first segment. Oh well, it will give me time to learn.

Comment

welcome aboard, glad you decide to join up. i am in the hole too iand i have been in since week one
      Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

I still ain't figured out who Red Foxx Racing is...
        Sunset Eagle Aviation
        https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Originally posted by crusty ol salt View Post
          welcome aboard, glad you decide to join up. i am in the hole too iand i have been in since week one
          Here's a great site to enjoy then.

http://www.fantasynascarpreview.com/

It has some hard core Nascar fans and it has helped me be a Fantasy Nascar expert. lol

Comment

and we are off to CALI!!! wooo whoooo!
            Big race w/e coming for the turn four crew! Darrell (Checkered Past) is coming down to the speedway, and God willing Me and Ryan will get to meet another distinguished member of our forum family!
            Pictures to follow!!! Happy racin'

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Boy I thought I got whouped today, but I moved up. Noot like the BBQ Goddess (Biotch) that's still on top!
              Mark
              sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
              Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                Boy I thought I got whouped today, but I moved up. Noot like the BBQ Goddess (Biotch) that's still on top!
                3 of my guys were behind the wall at the gitty up... I thought I was gonna drop like a rock!
                xoxo Biotch!

Comment

Man...I went down.. That Cat Toolboxdiver spanked it!

http://games.espn.go.com/stock-car-c...&entryID=35520
                  Sunset Eagle Aviation
                  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Mike, my phone is still getting blown up cuz Jr wreaked Jeff! lol!!! whiner!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bbqgoddess View Post
                      Ya know...That rub was before the exhaust outlet...Be allright...All usn's round up in here are...get whatcha get!...
                      Sunset Eagle Aviation

Comment

3 of my guys were behind the wall at the gitty up... I thought I was gonna drop like a rock!
                        xoxo Biotch!
                        I only had 1 guy in the top 20 and he was 15th 0r 16th.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Chit I missed that, I wondered what happened to them.
                          Mark
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, compared to all the other races, Cali is boring... just fuel and tire race.. wish they would bank her cuz I fear they are gonna take another race from us.... one dude (Harvick, JJ, Gordon, Edwards) is gonna get in front and thats it..bye bye done for the day. Turn one gets some action but turn four is where most of the hell breaks loose - hence the turn four posse. If they added some 30* banking on old Cali, hell we would have the best race of the year here! (heavy sigh) they just closed out lil short track... Toyota had sponsered it the last few years and pulled out right before the season started... damn I miss hearing run on Sat night... urgh... stooopid California!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                              Chit I missed that, I wondered what happened to them.
                              At least June Bug apologized! LMAO!!! wrecked gordon good.. crinkled the 24 and he got a DNF! lol... makes for GREAT smack for next weekend!

Comment

lets see, what i normally would call a good solid team looks like this today

dinger 17th place
                                kurt 18th place
                                kyle 32nd place
                                jeff 35th place
                                kurt 36th place

the stock car gods are frownin upon me
                                Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X