• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jets.

Comment

Michael Waltrip!
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

He owns a mansion on the water in Miama area...they get the inside track IMHO
        sigpic

Smoked-Meat certified Sausagehead

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1443745685

Comment

My best guess would be Miami. The owner has cash, likes to flash, and needs to sell tickets. Besides that, they have a decent team, a great defense, and Peyton gets to play Brady twice a year.
          Lang 36 Patio, a few Webers, 2 Eggs, plenty of gadgets and a MES 40 Gen 2.5 electric for bacon and sausage.
          My best asset however is the inspiration from the members on this forum.

sigpic
          @SmokinJim52 on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan View Post
            Not a colts fan I just think if somebody has been good to you, you take care of them.
            They took good care of him......Last year they could have put him on IR and not paid him his entire contract. They left him on the roster and paid him in full.

He needs to go to a team that is one step from the Superbowl. With this move he can probably get another ring. The Colts will get a new start with a #1 draft choice and able to rebuild and have a QB that will grow with the rest of the team.

I'm going to guess either Washington or KC will be the "big winner"

Comment

Just heard Texans and Cardinals.
              sigpic

Comment

I know there is a website , don't know what it is but its like bringpeytonhome.com to get support for him to go to the titans .

Comment

I just remembered an old Baseball trade, but only a couple of old guys would remember this.
                  Back in the 70s the Phillies traded pitcher "Kenny Brett" (George's brother) to the Pirates for 2nd baseman "Dave Cash".
                  Some of us thought it would have been a more interesting trade, if they would have traded 2nd baseman "Don Money" for 2nd baseman "Dave Cash".
                  That way the headline would have been "Phils trade Money for Cash!!!"

LOL--I guess you had to be there.

Bear
                  Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                  Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Dallas. You heard it hear first.
                    sigpic

GOSM/propane
                    UDS (Cam)/lump
                    22.5 Weber Kettle/lump
                    Weber Genesis/propane
                    Camp Chef Pro 90/ propane

Comment

where ever he goes I wish him the best, He is a great QB and will get first ballot ride into Canton when the time comes,however I don't see him with another ring wherever he goes. Indy was his team and he had full control of the offense and knew it and the team inside out. when he goes to a new team it will be a new offense and team,new coaches and coordinators. will they change the offense to match his play or will he have to change his play to match their offense? will he trust his new left tackle to protect his unproven neck repair? or will he hurry passes for fear of taking a big hit from his blind side? All football fans have a ton of respect for Payton and he is probably the biggest free agent watch this off season. I wish him the best! Another ring unlikely, he will get close though, Is he any better than Joe Montana? I dont think so and Joe could not pull it off. Just my uneducated opinion!
                      sigpic
                      Brown Trout Wickiup Reservoir, beautiful Central Oregon

Comment

My 2 cents are he should probably explore coaching, he's got more money than he'll ever spend and one good shot from the blind side could end everything for him. Sure he can still toss the pig-skin but sooner or later that blind side hit will come. QB coach
                        Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
                        Weber 22.5" WSM
                        Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
                        Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
                        Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
                        Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
                        Weber 18.5" Kettle
                        Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
                        Weber Smokey Joe
                        GMG Daniel Boone
                        Pit Barrel Cooker
                        Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
                        6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
                        Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
                        The Vortex

Comment

Peter King (SI) seems to think Miami is the front runner as of what I heard this morning
                          Last edited by Fishawn; 03-08-2012, 10:19 AM. Reason: forgot to put an "s" on seems
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doug S. View Post
                            My 2 cents are he should probably explore coaching, he's got more money than he'll ever spend and one good shot from the blind side could end everything for him. Sure he can still toss the pig-skin but sooner or later that blind side hit will come. QB coach
                            Or Maybe QB for a team on the "Lingere Bowl"...He could probably take a hit from some 105 lb supermodel in spiked heels and fishnets.

Sure makes a blind side hit from Ray Lewis look pretty darned inviting.
                            BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
                            Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
                            I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by Doug S. View Post
                              My 2 cents are he should probably explore coaching, he's got more money than he'll ever spend ...
                              Or just keep doing commercials.
                              Becky

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
                              Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Copper
                              1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
                              Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
                              Weber Smokey Joe
                              Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
                              Pink Thermapen
                              Purple Thermapen

Comment

Originally posted by BBQ Engineer View Post
                                Or Maybe QB for a team on the "Lingere Bowl"...He could probably take a hit from some 105 lb supermodel in spiked heels and fishnets.

Sure makes a blind side hit from Ray Lewis look pretty darned inviting.
                                I will take that gig in the Lingere bowl .. Just Sayin

Comment

Working...
                                X