X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ozric View Post
    Well, look on the bright side...

One, you got to dance longer than Richtee, and

Two, you got to dance and I didn't (LET'S GO NO-GO YOTES!).

Aw hell, at least there's next year!
    There can be no bright side.....until i see total darkness I hope the moon is shining bright tomorrow night....

I'm such a diehard....i still think there is hope
    John
    Yoder YS 640 (USA)
    Traeger Texas(USA)
    Lumber Jack & Cookin Pellets
    ET732
    www.smokinwoodpellets.com
    sigpic

Comment

• Were you there or did you watch on TV? Right after the 2nd period (and the shorthanded goal), Jeremy Roenick put his head in his hands as they were talking about it. The Pens are a better team than the Rangers, but anything can happen in a series. And stealing the first game gave us a lot of hope. That shorthanded goal put the lights out for me.

St. Louis has been horrible, how many of the Ranger's 20 turnovers did he commit? In addition to Callahan, the Rangers gave up a first- (2015) and second-round draft pick (2014). This trade is looking particularly bad right now.

I don't know what the answer is, but the Rangers are not close to the Pens or the Bruins right now.

Comment

• hockey is a funny game.... Riding the wave. Game 6 at msg
        John
        Yoder YS 640 (USA)
        Traeger Texas(USA)
        ET732
        sigpic

Comment

• Another Game 7......GO NYR.....It's how we roll
          John
          Yoder YS 640 (USA)
          Traeger Texas(USA)
          ET732
          sigpic

Comment

• I hate to say it buttt...I think the wild are going to lose just because of the home ice advantage....grrrrr.,they were given a gift Sunday but couldn't getter done!

And how come no love for the wild! If you notice the geico commercial where they fly over the camp with all the flags...NO WILD FLAG, wtf!

Comment

• I just held my breath for 32 minutes. Didn't think I could do that.

Comment

• lol, WOW. The boys played hard and were deserving of the win.
                Eastern conference finals, not to shabby!
                John
                Yoder YS 640 (USA)
                Traeger Texas(USA)
                ET732
                sigpic

Comment

• 2014 NHL Playoffs chat

Congrats Pellet Burner. I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the way. I pretty much hate everyone else and the St Louis thing I went through back when I was a senior in high school. Bucs down 3-1 in the series. Manager's mom passed and they won the series. I am now dealing with being one of like nine Bylsma supporters in the entire tri state area LOL! Wouldn't it be a total kick in the stones if they hire Torterella?
                  Weber Smoky Joe
                  18" Weber Silver
                  22.5" Weber Gold
                  22.5" Weber Silver
                  UDS X 2
                  Masterbuilt 30" MES digital
                  Masterbuilt MES 40" digital
                  Masterbuilt cold smoke attachment
                  Char-Broil Big Easy 3 in 1
                  Char-Broil COS with Ron Fischer mods.
                  Dual Char-Broil BBQ Bistros
                  Blackstone three burner flat top
                  5" AMZNPS
                  Vortex x 2
                  Maverick ET 73
                  Maverick ET 732
                  Maverick Pro Temp instant read thermometer
                  Thermo Works Smoke Dual Channel Thermometer
                  Pitmaster iQue 110
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by tenacious bee View Post
                    Congrats Pellet Burner. I'll be pulling for you guys the rest of the way. I pretty much hate everyone else and the St Louis thing I went through back when I was a senior in high school. Bucs down 3-1 in the series. Manager's mom passed and they won the series. I am now dealing with being one of like nine Bylsma supporters in the entire tri state area LOL! Wouldn't it be a total kick in the stones if they hire Torterella?
                    Thanks TB!! I think Torts might have sealed his fate for a good while...of course while collecting 2mill per year.

Would rather play montreal if for nothing else the size factor, boston is big & strong. The Rangers winning games in montreal doesn't happen often....but then again, we never beat Pitt in the playoffs and never have come back from a 3-1 deficit either.

Baseball season put on hold once again
                    John
                    Yoder YS 640 (USA)
                    Traeger Texas(USA)
                    ET732
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Pellet Burner View Post
                      ...Would rather play montreal if for nothing else the size factor, boston is big & strong. The Rangers winning games in montreal doesn't happen often....but then again, we never beat Pitt in the playoffs and never have come back from a 3-1 deficit either...
                      Well, they pulled it off! Congrats to the Rangers. I knew the Pens could be had (I had the Flyers over them in the first round), but sure didn't expect the Rangers to pull a "Kings comeback" on them.

I, too, would prefer to see Montreal in the next round. They're more fun to watch. And it would be nice to still have the Canadian market fully engaged.

I'm doing the best I can to watch the IIHF Worlds, but the coverage here in the States sucks. The US sure looked like s**t against Russia.
                      Yoder YS640, Weber Performer Platinum, Weber OTG, Weber Q220, Traeger BBQ125 Executive
                      ThunderDome Vortex, Smokenator 1000, GrillGrates, A-Maze-N Tube Smoker (6" & 12")
                      Weed Dragon Torch with Squeeze Valve (VT2-23SVC), Looftlighter, BernzOmatic High Intensity Torch Head (TS8000)
                      Tappecue, Maverick ET-732 (x2), Maverick PT-100

SousVide Supreme, VacMaster VP112 (chamber), VacMaster Pro305 (suction)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozric View Post

I, too, would prefer to see Montreal in the next round. They're more fun to watch. And it would be nice to still have the Canadian market fully engaged.

I'm doing the best I can to watch the IIHF Worlds, but the coverage here in the States sucks. The US sure looked like s**t against Russia.
                        Yeah..gotta toss the Canuckians a Cup pretty soon... I don't want them taking back their game and going home

Yeah..I can't find much of anything on the IIHF stuff...
                        In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                        Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                        Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

• Hey Beantown..bet the Wings can beat ya in golf. We got 2 weeks of practice in!
                          In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                          Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                          Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

• Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                            Hey Beantown..bet the Wings can beat ya in golf. We got 2 weeks of practice in!
                            How about the Tigs just go in there and beat up the Sox over the weekend. That'll work for me.

Comment

• Comment

• Three in; one more to go. The way the Ducks finished the last 2 minutes of Game 6 tonight scares me, but I'm gonna stick with the Kings.

Kings (or Ducks) vs Blackhawks >> Blackhawks
                                Rangers vs Canadiens >> Canadiens

Blackhawks vs Canadiens >> Canadiens win the Cup

Let's see if I have any neck left after sticking it out so far!
                                Yoder YS640, Weber Performer Platinum, Weber OTG, Weber Q220, Traeger BBQ125 Executive
                                ThunderDome Vortex, Smokenator 1000, GrillGrates, A-Maze-N Tube Smoker (6" & 12")
                                Weed Dragon Torch with Squeeze Valve (VT2-23SVC), Looftlighter, BernzOmatic High Intensity Torch Head (TS8000)
                                Tappecue, Maverick ET-732 (x2), Maverick PT-100

SousVide Supreme, VacMaster VP112 (chamber), VacMaster Pro305 (suction)

Comment

Working...
                                X