Kingsford Score

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingsford Score

I have been on the look out for Kingsford this holiday season in my area and dropped into our Walmart Neighborhood Market and they had the Kingsford twin pack 15 lb. bags for $7.88 no limit..

Be on the look out the next time you guys are rolling through one..

Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

got some yesterday...got the camper loaded & got my 4yo grandson & Louie...grandson is wound up!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Very Nice
      Island of Misfit Smokers Member #92

How to heal the world. Love people and feed them tasty food.

sigpic

Comment

My local Wally World has this special nearly every spring in late April to early May... and every time there is no limit as mentioned. Plus they were $6.79 PER TWIN PACK if I purchased them online and used the store pickup option.

This year I found the store manager who happened to be on shift and inquired if they had any pallets that were un-opnened as of yet. He laughed and said he would check for me & they did have 2 more still stretchwrapped with 24 twin packs on each pallet.

$174.02 on my Samsung Galaxy & 5 minutes later I was backing up to the loading dock and the fork truck slid one straight in!!

I expect it to last me through to deer camp come November... MAYBE Thanksgiving if I pay attention to things.

==============

Drinking is like playing golf... you'd best be prepared to play every club in your bag.

Steve the Bartender

There are no bad briskets... only poorly executed ones.

Steve the Food Man

Comment

Working...
        X