This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome

To Smoked-Meat.com I want to thank you for joining. I really feel this site can be one of the best BBQ and Smoking sites on the net. Like any great website, its only as good as its members. So jump right in we are looking for some great members. So lets get smokin.

S-M
    Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

GLAD to FINALLY got the invitation........can't believe this site's been online this long, and i JUST got the notice!

LOLOLOL

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Hey Steve, Where have you been? Got the puter up and running I see.

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post
      GLAD to FINALLY got the invitation........can't believe this site's been online this long, and i JUST got the notice!

LOLOLOL

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
        Hey Steve, Where have you been? Got the puter up and running I see.
        Yeah, and the dam thing STILL isn't right.......

oh btw Ken.........only thing that smoke shack avitar of yours needs, is a cresant moon cutout on the door.......BWAHAHAHAHAHHAA

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Something like....

Comment

Originally posted by williamzanTzinger View Post
            Something like....
            HAHAHA.........there you go william...........LMAO

Comment

Funny you say that. It had one and I did a little edit on it. Didnt want anyone thinking we were smoking turds.
              Ken

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Comment

Originally posted by Smoked-Meat View Post
                Funny you say that. It had one and I did a little edit on it. Didnt want anyone thinking we were smoking turds.
                ahh Ken, put it BACK!..........we ARE the smoking turds.........lolol

Comment

Originally posted by Walking Dude View Post

LOLOLOL

well we had to take a vote when it was mentioned about someone might invite ya. But luckily for you the vote was in your favor 13 for and 10 against!,

Good thing we didn't go for the 2/3 majority or you'd still be lookin at the

Database error sign!:p

I voted for ya, just so ya know!:D
                  Lang 60 Mobile deluxe

Captain-N-Smoke BBQ Team(retired)

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Dan View Post
                    well we had to take a vote when it was mentioned about someone might invite ya. But luckily for you the vote was in your favor 13 for and 10 against!,

Good thing we didn't go for the 2/3 majority or you'd still be lookin at the

Database error sign!:p

I voted for ya, just so ya know!:D
                    sure am glad i can be the WHIPPING boy for now............WHERES RONP !

Comment

well i am workin nites this week so i missed all the fun yall had tonite, but its great to see all of you here, ya even d88de!!! truthfully i couldnt imagine it without ya steve. thanks for includin me and not having to stumble upon it who knows when. great to see you all!!!
                      Charbroil SFB
                      GOSM
                      MES
                      Dutch Ovens and other CI
                      Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                      Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Glad to be here thanks to cowgirl. I will try not to get too rowdy Ken.
                        www.darylecoates.com
                        Blessed is the person who has a chuck wagon cook for a friend for he shall enjoy food fit for kings.

Comment

Definitely have to throw my thanks to Ken for developing this site. It feels like home already ... :)

Lang 48 Patio | Brinkmann gourmet charcoal water smoker
                          Yellow Thermapen | Maverick ET-73 | Maverick ET-72
                          sigpic

Comment

Just me! Thanks!
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

Thanks for the invite ...

Comment

Working...
                              X