No announcement yet.

Pulled Pork Curried Crepes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is what i have been looking for...........i have had enchilada's at a resturant, that was so thin, you could see the ingrediants............

fingered it was crepes...........you gave me giddie up go to try that........

oh by the way, your pic does NOT go with the voice..........LOLOL
    Last edited by Walking Dude; 09-10-2009, 06:10 PM.

let us not cry because we lost someone, but let us smile because we enjoyed their company for what time was allowed us!

Comment

Yeah Man...doe's look really good. Do like what ya put in it. Sux you ain't got no chit about yer beer of choice! Be allright Rich.....
      Sunset Eagle Aviation
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

I ain't a big fan of curried anything. But them look darn good, even with the veggies, which I ain't a big fan of either. But I do love most any crepe.

Tom

Comment

Well thanks folks. I just ate left overs tonight and the wheels are turning. I know what you mean Steve about a thin enchilada. But one thing I really like is tamallies, but are a real pain to make so I hear. I think with a little experimenting and either adding some cornmeal, or maseca( corn flour) and give it an overnight rest so it really soaks up, and add some spices to the batter like cumin. paprika or maybe chili powder. It would really kick these up for leftover smoked meat. Then add some japs in the filling. I don't yet, but I will.
          And what do you mean about the voice LOL

And yeah 88 I thought for sure my beer would of caused a stir at least. But that what I drink hehe
          Last edited by SmokinLee; 09-10-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Ok Lee I missed this first go around!
            Crepes are no easy task, I am afraid to try them... You have made them look very easy...
            When did you put the curry in? with the veggies? and which one?
            Nice plated shot now here my last question, are those geese taking off in the backyard? Beautiful btw.

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Kelly, The bird's are a hummingbird mobile LOL. I used the sweet curry powder added to the veggies. Someday when I make the ground meat version I will post the recipe as well.

Comment

gaaaads this made me so hungary. curry is good stuff and you made great use of it. thanks for sharin.
                sigpicWal-Mart shopping cart undergoing heavy mods.
                nano second fast camo titanium splash proof thermo pen

need a larger spatula for early morning road kill removal.

As the venomous south American hissing skunk rat is growing fast and needs larger portions.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
                  Kelly, The bird's are a hummingbird mobile LOL. I used the sweet curry powder added to the veggies. Someday when I make the ground meat version I will post the recipe as well.
                  Shoot! I liked the geese version better! LOL! They look like bird taking off to me! DUH! Thanks Lee, I might give this a go with our pp left overs, crepes.. scare me tho, I envision batter all over the kitchen.

The only one on the block with the super fastest turbo charged

Comment

Naw it easy. Just a thin pancake like batter almost like heavy cream even. Just make sure you let it rest a good while so the flour can soak up as much liquid as possible.

Comment

Lee - those are absolutely FANTASTIC!! As Kel said, you made it look easy.

Lang 48 Patio | Brinkmann gourmet charcoal water smoker
                      Yellow Thermapen | Maverick ET-73 | Maverick ET-72
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X