Smoked-Meat Forums

Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The Barstool

The Barstool If You Drink It Or Brew It, This Is The Place To Post It.

Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 He said "you can't make bacon like"
Last Post: Fishawn
Posted On: 12-15-2017
Replies: 19
Views: 205
0 Safeway / Albertsons Ribeye Sale
Last Post: Fishawn
Replies: 10
Views: 136
0 Thin Blade Knives?
Last Post: WALLE
Replies: 23
Views: 294
0 Poor Man's amazin smoker
Last Post: SMOKE FREAK
Replies: 32
Views: 567
0 Casings, seasonings cheese and the like
Last Post: Bassman
Replies: 58
Views: 692
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,466 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 42,990 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 645,017 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 11-15-2017, 12:20 PM
Wursthersteller

Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All
Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All
Default So....how could I not buy this??

I mean the name alone.
Bad Girls

If at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin' 'til you do suck seed. -- Curly Howard

Do not cry havoc when you should but hunt with modest warrant. -- William Shakespear

NRA Endowment Member
Certified Glock Armorer

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 11-15-2017, 12:26 PM
Rub Mixer

zeroghd Is  A Name Known To All
zeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To Allzeroghd Is  A Name Known To All

Insert cock joke here.

How does it taste?

YS 640
Primo Oval XL
Lone Star Grillz 24x48
Not so Ugly Drum Smoker
Weber Copper Top
Old Smokey
Orion
Gasser
2 Sack Crawfish Boiler by R&V Works
24" Disco with custom burner
Red Thermapen
2-Maverick ET-733

Old 11-15-2017, 12:37 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

I think I have had that... itís kinda a mid-line bourbon I think?
Old 11-15-2017, 12:55 PM
Wursthersteller

Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All
Snarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To AllSnarlingiron Is  A Name Known To All

Yeah, I actually saw a reference to it in a magazine about 10 inexpensive but good bourbons. It is a bit hard to find around here. I have seen it compared favorably to Wild Turkey 101. It is 103 proof. I find it pleasant, middle of the road, not very sweet. It is put out by Heaven Hill distillery.
Bad Girls

If at first you don't succeed, keep on suckin' 'til you do suck seed. -- Curly Howard

Do not cry havoc when you should but hunt with modest warrant. -- William Shakespear

NRA Endowment Member
Certified Glock Armorer
Old 11-15-2017, 01:27 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All
Uncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To AllUncle Sauce Is  A Name Known To All

Never heard of it but it's a full bottle of booze - That's a great start

Old 11-15-2017, 04:19 PM
The BBQer coneSEWER

Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All
Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All

Never heard of it, but it looks like something to try on name alone. Lately, I've been drinking Bullet on the rocks, wonder how it compares taste wise?

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Old 11-15-2017, 04:23 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis857 View Post
Never heard of it, but it looks like something to try on name alone. Lately, I've been drinking Bullet on the rocks, wonder how it compares taste wise?
Bulliet is IMO a much better bourbon. But do not let that sway your consumption proclivities. Who said... ďItís booze in a bottle and thatís a good start?
Old 11-15-2017, 08:12 PM
The BBQer coneSEWER

Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All
Otis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To AllOtis857 Is  A Name Known To All

Ya, I really do like Bullit. I was sad to see Costco stop carrying the monster bottle. Good stuff, Maynard.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!
Old 11-15-2017, 08:15 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

had me a shot of that gig! or 17 i'm good with it!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > The Barstool