Main Menu
Module Jump:
Active Threads
0 More briskets
Last Post: rexster314
Posted On: 01-19-2018
Replies: 9
Views: 99
0 Venison Backstraps (Super-Tender & Tasty)
Last Post: Bearcarver
Replies: 13
Views: 202
0 Rudy's with a twist
Last Post: HawgHeaven
Replies: 13
Views: 223
0 DDave's Reverse Flow Build
Replies: 23
Views: 376
0 Venison pastrami...
Replies: 10
Views: 102
More...
Mini Stats
Members 7,527 Entries 1
Members Entries
Threads 43,189 Reviews 1
Threads Reviews
Posts 648,535 Polls 37
Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 09-26-2015, 10:03 PM
Stick-in-the-mud

gracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To All
gracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To All
Default Rambutan

I picked up a couple of pounds of rambutan at my local Asian Market today.
Don't let the evil look fool you. These are delicious when peeled. Sweet with a hint of sour and a texture reminiscent of gummy candy. Not as chewy but it's there.

Natural and Peeled.
There is a pit so beware while you are slamming these little wonders. They are amazing.

Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
-BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
-AMNPS
-And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
gizmos and hornswaggles

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 09-26-2015, 10:57 PM
RIP Cowgirl Cassidy

BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All
BBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To AllBBQ Engineer Is  A Name Known To All

Never seen or even heard of those spikey little monsters. I don't know where Ulser's Gulch is but I'm even more amazed that there is a oriental market there.

I'll keep an eye out for some a dat! I'm game for a new unusual treat anytime.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Old 09-26-2015, 11:03 PM
Miracle Whip Free Zone...

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracoman View Post
I picked up a couple of pounds of rambutan at my local Asian Market today.
Don't let the evil look fool you. These are delicious when peeled. Sweet with a hint of sour and a texture reminiscent of gummy candy. Not as chewy but it's there.
Hmmmmm... Reminds me of something...
Oh yeah!!!... https://www.youtube.com/embed/FHP9t2d-Meg?rel

HORIZON 16" Classic Offset
SToK Tower Grill
Weber 18.5"
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 09-26-2015, 11:05 PM
The Mad Hunky!

Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All
Richtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To AllRichtee Is  A Name Known To All

I'm scared. Wait... let me have another shot. OK intrigued now.
Old 09-26-2015, 11:29 PM
Stick-in-the-mud

gracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To All
gracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To Allgracoman Is  A Name Known To All

Bwahahahahaaa!!
Everybody here is as crazy as I am

Fully Accessorized Primo XL Oval,
-BBQ GURU DigiQ DX2,
-AMNPS
-And various other do-dads, gimmicks,
gizmos and hornswaggles
Old 09-27-2015, 01:28 PM
Meat Mopper

rexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To Allrexster314 Is  A Name Known To All

We've bought those before on vacation on Maui. Quite prevalent there. Best ones were at the Swap Meet held on Saturdays
Old 09-28-2015, 11:40 AM
Pit Master

PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All
PitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To AllPitRow Is  A Name Known To All

I was perusing Pike Place Market in Seattle over the weekend and saw these and wondered what they were like. Had I seen this post before hand I might have picked a couple up to try. Dang. Day late and a dollar short as always.
Old 09-28-2015, 02:19 PM
Orycteropus Bbqensis

curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All
curious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To Allcurious aardvark Is  A Name Known To All

look a little like lychees.

like the sound of them

Haven't been to the asian shop for a while, might have to drop by and see if they've got any.

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Fruits & Nuts