Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanMcG View Post
    Ham hock and bean soup today....

Smoked these up a few months ago just for some crappy weather comfort food and today is the day.

What time should I be there? YUM!!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

• Check out the color of the hock meat:

Dinner:
      Attached Files
      sigpic

Comment

• I could go for a bowl or 3 of that.
        Jim

Comment

• Random BBQ pictures

Jerk Thighs
          sigpic

Comment

• Three butts for a birthday party

Comment

• did up a little mixed grill for the horserace and White Sox game Saturday afternoon,.

glorious day on the deck after the afternoon at the town pool:

these shrimps just had a basic marinade(lemon juce, oil garlic, black pepper, etc):

did em on foil so I didnt cook my hand fishing them off the grates - threw some cherry chips on for some flavor.:

finished plate - Teryaki chicken thighs, a pieapple terryaki marinaded filet, the skrimps, homemade Hawaiian macaroni salad and some munchies:

One of the finer meals I have had in a while - I usually dont marinate - screw with steak that much - when I am buying it at my usual spot down in Peoria - These were from Hy-Vee so they needed some help.

Just because you welded some shit together doesnt make it a WSM.

Twitter: @GrubSeeker

Comment

• Heh...you need a Vortex Jim..if for no other reason than to know what a fully cooked hand IS!

Nice stuff... and you DO need a Vortex. Kettle monkey like you... fer sher!
                In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

• Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                  Heh...you need a Vortex Jim..if for no other reason than to know what a fully cooked hand IS!

Nice stuff... and you DO need a Vortex. Kettle monkey like you... fer sher!
                  lol,

prolly right - those vortex things do look pretty cool/good.

Comment

• Originally posted by chisoxjim View Post
                    lol,

prolly right - those vortex things do look pretty cool/good.
                    Tell ya what... 10% off. I'll PM ya a code :{) I know you'll do a fine job representin' the thing.
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

• Wow! You should marinade more often! Looks great!
                      Good One Heritage Oven
                      Weber Performer Deluxe

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bwerth42 View Post
                        Wow! You should marinade more often! Looks great!
                        lol. thanks

for steaks lately I have been buying a dry aged sirloin that only needs some salt to make it pop. -

This time i wasnt sure how good the Hyvee steaks would be - tenderness wise. Did up my own teryaki sauce, then doctored that up with more ginger, garlic, and fresh squeezed pineapple juice(for the enzymes) & chopped pineapple -

Comment

Tell ya what... 10% off. I'll PM ya a code :{) I know you'll do a fine job representin' the thing.
                          thanks Rich -

not gonna pull the trigger right now - saving my $$ for a quickly approaching trip to Denver and Red Rocks.

Comment

and Red Rocks.
                            Seen the Dead there. Blaze one for me...

Comment

Seen the Dead there. Blaze one for me...
                              sweet - driving out to see 1 Widespread Panic show -

colorado is the promised land - was out there in November - definitely looking forward to the return trip.

Comment

sweet - driving out to see 1 Widespread Panic show -

colorado is the promised land - was out there in November - definitely looking forward to the return trip.
                                Nice cookin Jimmy!! Widespread Panic at RR will be epic!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X