Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cup-Cookies...No Possible Way These Aren't Delicious!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cup-Cookies...No Possible Way These Aren't Delicious!

I saw a pic of these and I had to make my own...I'll call these peanut butter cup-cookies.

Start with a mini muffin pan and put about a tablespoon of dough in them

When they cook they expand really big. Oven cam...

They settle down when they are done...fresh outta the oven.

Gently press a miniature Reses Peanut Butter Cup in the center of the mini cookie muffin

Fire up a bowl of peanut butter cream cheese butter cream frosting

Pipe that on top

and add a half of a miniature peanut butter cup for decoration and here is what you have....

Inside view...

I did a batch of peanut butter ones too...

OH MY! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE! And they are really easy.
    Last edited by BBQ Engineer; 10-28-2016, 08:30 AM.
    BBQ Eng.

The "Cow Girls" were adopted from the shelter, and found on petfinder.com.
    Adopt a homeless pet - http://www.petfinder.com
    I built the Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden Smoker Build

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Those have to be delicious.
    Jim

Comment

Those Look Awesome, Dana!!----

Too Good Actually!!!

Bear
      Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
      Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

Oh boy they do look good Dana! I can see myself eating a whole batch by myself.
        sigpic
        Smoke Vault 24

Comment

oh man those look good. I can feel my blood sugar rising just looking at them though.
          Mike
          Life In Pit Row

Comment

Originally posted by PitRow View Post
            oh man those look good. I can feel my blood sugar rising just looking at them though.
            They are super rich...I plowed through a couple glasses of milk just sampling them. So Good!

I have to say, I ate some last night still warm from the oven and had one this morning for a mid morning snack...I can't tell you which one I liked better!

There has been a steady stream of people to my office this morning once the word got out.
            BBQ Eng.

Over 5000 unreadable posts...Photobucket can kiss my ass...they will never get a dime. I will not pay a ransom.

Comment

These are a big hit for me to take to work, although I have never added frosting! And I throw them in the freezer as soon as I stick the PB cup into the mostly cooked cookie.

Comment

They look great!! I think I may actually try and make these.... I am not a baker by any means!! Would you mind sharing your cookie dough recipe?
                Where to Shop -
                www.OwensBBQ.com

Follow Tatonka Dust on Facebook -
                https://www.facebook.com/TatonkaDust

Comment

Hi Tanya,

Since these were the experimental version (for me), I grabbed some dough from the refrigerated section at the store (And I want to go on record that this is the first time that I have ever bought cookie dough). It worked perfectly for this.

People at work told me that the frosting was so good with this, and I highly recommend it. I made a cream cheese / butter cream frosting and added a half a cup of peanut butter to it. It took about 4 cups of powdered sugar to stiffen it up and I ended up adding a couple tablespoons of milk to it since I was dump adding the powdered sugar because I used the hand mixer instead of the stand mixer (these were experimental for me and this was just easier).

1/2 cup butter (room temp)
                  1/2 cup peanut butter
                  3 ounces softened cream cheese
                  1 Teaspoon vanilla

Cream the above ingredients and slowly add powdered sugar until the proper consistency. Add a touch of milk if you get it too thick.

I used my hand mixer and just dumped in the powdered sugar in a cup at a time...the stand mixer makes better frosting since you can slowly add the powdered sugar a bit at a time..it incorporates better and makes a smoother consistency...the taste will be the same but I think it makes a visually better product.
                  BBQ Eng.

Comment

Dana, you are a domestic Goddess... well, God... That looks friggin IwillgetfatonthoseCatDaddy delicious!

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

could see how those could go down easy with a glass of milk!!
                      Brian

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
                      Yoder YS640
                      Weber Genesis
                      Weber 18.5" Kettle
                      Weber Performer
                      Misfit # 1899

sigpic

Comment

Nicely done CookieDaddyDana!
                        sigpic

Comment

I could hurt myself on those! I love peanut butter cups as is, but that must be heavenly!
                          sigpic
                          "Once I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken."
                          Tom, smoker of meats and fine cigars
                          UDS, Viking grill

Comment

Working...
                          X