Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 01-15-2018, 01:39 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
Default The most satisfying sound...

...When you pull your Ball jars of BBQ sauce from the bath, and you hear that "Tink!" from each jar... ya' did it right. And it is a gooood batch, according to me sous chef Emily... sigh. New (old) Weber on its way, fresh batch of BBQ sauce... grate weekend!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com

Last edited by HawgHeaven; 01-15-2018 at 02:02 PM.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 01-15-2018, 03:01 PM
Pit Master

devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All
devo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To Alldevo Is  A Name Known To All

Yup gotta love that sound

PBC Drum Smoker
Bradley Digital 4 Rack
THE BIG EASY INFRARED TURKEY FRYER
Miss Piggy Smoker
Sedona SD-9000 food dehydrator
Old 01-15-2018, 03:40 PM
Lake & BBQ Baby!!

barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All
barkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To Allbarkonbutts Is  A Name Known To All

Yes, that is a very good sound... have you posted your sauce recipe or is it a family secret?

Certified Sausage & Pepper Head
Yoder YS640
Weber Genesis
Weber 18.5" Kettle
Weber Performer
Misfit # 1899

Old 01-15-2018, 03:43 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

POP goes P4
Old 01-15-2018, 04:49 PM
Pit Master

Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All
Bearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To AllBearcarver Is  A Name Known To All

Bet That Stuff Is Awesome!!!

Need a Head pin though!!!

Bear
Old 01-15-2018, 05:17 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by barkonbutts View Post
Yes, that is a very good sound... have you posted your sauce recipe or is it a family secret?
It is actually not a secret at all... it is based on a Rudy's clone that Dana posted awhile back, which I added me own tweaks to. Isle get it together and post it...

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 01-15-2018, 08:02 PM
Meat Mopper

whistech Knows How To Mop The Meat

Looks great and I'm looking forward to the recipe and canning instructions.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:53 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

That's phantastic Phil
Old 01-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All
TKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To AllTKOBBQ Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistech View Post
I'll give that a second, I've got a homemade sauce I'd like to can but never knew how to go about it.
Old 01-16-2018, 10:53 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by whistech View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKOBBQ View Post
I'll give that a second, I've got a homemade sauce I'd like to can but never knew how to go about it.
Isle try to get all this posted when I get home this afternoon... it IS worth the effort!

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:02 PM
Just One More....

Kicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To All
Kicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To AllKicken Asphalt Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
It is actually not a secret at all... it is based on a Rudy's clone that Dana posted awhile back, which I added me own tweaks to. Isle get it together and post it...
I make Rudyís clone too, itís good stuff. I do tweak it to, I just add a couple glugs of A-1 sauce ( Bold and spicy ) and instead of tomato sauce, I use V8 juice.

Thanks for reminding me I should do the same for the up and coming summer/ camping season this year.

ECO
Hobart Meat Grinder 4822 series
F.Dick 12 Ltr. Sausage Stuffer

There's only two types of Beer: Cold and Free.
_____
Jim
Old 01-17-2018, 04:54 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicken Asphalt View Post
I make Rudyís clone too, itís good stuff. I do tweak it to, I just add a couple glugs of A-1 sauce ( Bold and spicy ) and instead of tomato sauce, I use V8 juice.

Thanks for reminding me I should do the same for the up and coming summer/ camping season this year.
Hmmm, V8 juice... never thought of that!

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 01-21-2018, 07:02 PM
Let's Rock Louie!

Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All
Slanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To AllSlanted88 Is  A Name Known To All

don't i know...Louie is a canner...tink!

Old 01-21-2018, 07:40 PM
Chillin'

THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
THE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To AllTHE ICEMAN Is  A Name Known To All
Talking

That's a bunch-o-sauce... Lookin' good, Phil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
The most satisfying sound... When you pull your Ball jars of BBQ sauce from the bath, and you hear that "Tink!"
Well, ya see... I thought you were going to say the sound you hear when you say "Pull my finger..."

HORIZON 16" Classic Offset
SToK Tower Grill
Weber 18.5"
Weber Smokey Joe

Not to mention the occasional campfire

NRA Patron Life Member

"We old folks have to find our cushions and pillows in our tankards. Strong beer is the milk of the old."
-Martin Luther-

Old 01-21-2018, 07:44 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ICEMAN View Post
Well, ya see... I thought you were going to say the sound you hear when you say "Pull my finger..."
Me Grandpa got me with that one first..... still makes me laugh thinking aboot it
Old 01-21-2018, 09:00 PM
Cookin with fire

SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All
SMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To AllSMOKE FREAK Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:

So who exactly is most satisfied with that
Old 01-21-2018, 09:35 PM
Pit Master

jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All
jwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To Alljwbtulsa Is  A Name Known To All

Of course, why would you guys put your balls in a jar? We got a lot of ladies around the trailer park that are happy to make dinner. Some appreciate a little cuddle on these cold nights!

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...
Old 01-22-2018, 07:50 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:

Gave that up years ago... sumpthin to do with excessive skid marks...

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > From The Kitchen