Posts Polls
Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...

Old 02-24-2009, 10:02 AM
Hoosier Daddy!

Joneser Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingJoneser Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

Nice looking ribs!

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 02-24-2009, 10:19 AM
Pit Masters Assistant

Vlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke GuruVlap Is Becoming A Smoke Guru

As always excellent work Hawg!
Old 02-24-2009, 10:38 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks!!!!!

~ P4 ~

There are good ships and wood ships,
The ships that sail the sea,
But the best ships are friendships,
And may they always be.

http://www.hhsbbq.com
Old 02-24-2009, 12:08 PM
Pit Master

sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All
sweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To Allsweet_magnolia Is  A Name Known To All

Fantastic!

https://www.facebook.com/jennie.r.smith.77?ref=tn_tnmn

Chargriller Duo w/ SFB
Weber 22.5" One Touch Gold Kettle - Black
1993 Weber 22.5" Master Touch Kettle - Red
Weber 18.5" One Touch Silver Kettle - Budweiser
Weber Smokey Joe
Brinkman Electric Smoker
Multiple Dutch Ovens and other Cast Iron
Pink Thermapen
Purple Thermapen
Old 02-24-2009, 12:26 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All
HawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To AllHawgHeaven Is  A Name Known To All

Thanks Becky!

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 02-24-2009, 12:32 PM
Porkin' Aint Easy

ganny76 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherganny76 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherganny76 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherganny76 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherganny76 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacherganny76 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Teacher

Nice work Hawg.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:52 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganny76 View Post
Nice work Hawg.
Thanks!!

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 02-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Pit Master

gooose53 Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grillinggooose53 Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grillinggooose53 Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grillinggooose53 Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grillinggooose53 Has A Brilliant Future In Smoking & Grilling

After seeing yours......it's time for me to do some too!!!! Those do look great....hope they tasted as good as they look!!
Old 02-24-2009, 01:19 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooose53 View Post
After seeing yours......it's time for me to do some too!!!! Those do look great....hope they tasted as good as they look!!
I was happy with them, and so were my grandkids... they are the real judges!

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 03-17-2009, 12:16 PM
egghead

Egged in Ajax Is Just Starting Out
Thumbs up Champion

Gotta, tell ya , those are awesome looking ribs. One day I will get into your league.
Until then I will have to keep trying.
Well done.
Egged in Ajax.
Your northern brother
Old 03-17-2009, 12:25 PM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egged in Ajax View Post
Gotta, tell ya , those are awesome looking ribs. One day I will get into your league.
Until then I will have to keep trying.
Well done.
Egged in Ajax.
Your northern brother
Thank you sir!!

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 03-17-2009, 01:02 PM
Pit Masters Assistant

Dionysus Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingDionysus Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & SmokingDionysus Is Better Then Most In His Neighborhood At Grilling & Smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Here's a couple of St. Louis style racks, cooked at 225 for about 3 1/2 hours, flipped them at 1 hour intervals, then foiled them with an apple and lime juice mix.
Nice job Phil (as usual). Here at home we can buy the apple/lime juice already mixed (not sure if you mix your own). Tried this past weekend on some Chickens and a Pork Butt. IT WAS GREAT, I probably won't go back to straight apple juice again. Of course I did add a little (quite a lot actually) JD into the mix, but I do that with the straight apple juice as well .

Weber Smokey Mountain
GOSM x 2
Vermont Casting Grill
Black Thermapen (only color available in these parts)

I'm A Meatetarian. It's A Lifestyle Choice!

Old 03-17-2009, 09:40 PM
Smokin Bill

minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All
minnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To Allminnbill Is  A Name Known To All

H.H.what can one say!:drool ing:
22.5'' wsm
24'' smoke vault
1-outhouse
Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
Smoked meathead #135
Old 03-21-2009, 07:55 AM
Meat give me MEAT

lynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling Godlynsey123 Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawgHeaven View Post
Here's a couple of St. Louis style racks, cooked at 225 for about 3 1/2 hours, flipped them at 1 hour intervals, then foiled them with an apple and lime juice mix. They stayed in the foil for only 1/2 hour, then back to the grates, then slathered with my homemade sauce, both sides, for almost another hour. They had so much flavor, and the bite off the bone was perfect.

Here they are at about 3 hours... just starting to pull back:

Ready to slice:

A plate o' ribs:

Let's eat:

Hi,

I just got a chargriller smoking pro and I love it.
The problem is I'm haveing a hard time getting up to 225 .

Herb
Old 03-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynsey123 View Post
Hi,

I just got a chargriller smoking pro and I love it.
The problem is I'm haveing a hard time getting up to 225 .

Herb

Welcome to the site Herb... Take a look at this thread and see the mods you should make for your smoker..

http://www.smoked-meat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=287

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 03-21-2009, 09:32 AM
<--- Me Li'l Sous Chef

Thanks again everyone!

~ P4 ~

And may they always be.

Old 02-10-2012, 11:28 AM
Fullabull

WaysideRanch Is Just Starting Out

SMOKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Elder Smoker

Savannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling GodSavannahsmoker Is Becoming A Smoking & Grilling God

Damn tasty looking ribs y'all did there. Do you make your own rub and sauce?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pork