Oustanding!
    sigpic

Comment

And thanks to your link now I know what pasta carbonara is
      Craig
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
        Great stuff Dana...I had no idea who was the mastermind behind this dish...Figures it was the engineer Hell I even voted for this beauty in the second round...Basically admitting that a chicken sandwich was never gonna beat a creation like that...

Damn sure worthy!
        ha, i voted for yours the first time but dana got my second round vote........

dana....love the use of achiote paste!
        sigpic
        it's all good my friend..........

Comment

spanked that gig Cat Daddy!
          Sunset Eagle Aviation
          https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

WOW that is a work of art. I could sell that all day at the restaurant. You have set the bar at a new level. When I get on a computer I will give you some points. Hell I'd give you double points if I could. Nice job.

Sent from my A573VC using Tapatalk
            sigpic
            Weber 22.5 kettle
            Smokin in the Smokies
            Here's to swimmin with bowlegged women.
            Jerry

Comment

So,
              Achiote, Hot Whang, Coppa, then Swiss. That is all very interesting. At first I would have selected a softer cheese and "maybe" just a simple ham as to flavor behind the buffalo taste. BUT. In thinking of your service of carbonara you were spot on. Given that Carbonara is usually soft on the palate, did the buffalo flavor overpower the pasta? Overall, a very interesting combination of flavors. Nice job indeed. Worthy of a repeat.
              sigpic

Some days I think Bravo Zulu, other days it's more like Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Comment

Working...
              X