No announcement yet.

Free rub - brethern website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine yesterday unfortunaly something heavy was set on it and the bbq sauce popped
    sigpicbrinkman pitmaster deluxe
    members mark upright propane smoker
    kingsford bbq
    23"weber kettle

Comment

Originally posted by Jimh View Post
      I got mine yesterday unfortunaly something heavy was set on it and the bbq sauce popped
      that was probably the 100 lb weight set my gramma mailed me for my birthday...
      Current babies:
      -Daughter's 10"x24" RF smoker
      -RichTee's Lang :)
      Former Lineup:
      -Charbroil Santa Fe grill
      -1954'ish Philco fridge smoker
      -1950's GE electric fridge smoker in progress (Went to WuTang and will probably never be completed. lol)
      -enough beer to drown any problem/ailment you may encounter

"if you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough"
      BTW, U of M sucks, Go Big Red! I have bragging rights to 2018!

Comment

Originally posted by aczeller View Post
        got mine too... had 2 magnets (one was in the I wish they were a bit bigger (the brisket sample will not be enough to cover a brisket), but oh well. T

Later,
        Andy
        I used the BOTH the brisket rub, and redeye beef rub to cover a 5 lb chuck. tasted really good, but it took both packs to do a proper coating on the chuck roast.

Comment

I got mine too. Dang smells good. I'm gonna cook big fat fillet mignon and use one of them on it.

Comment

Hi to everyone,

First post here at S-M, had it bookmarked, and looked around occasionally.

Anyway just ordered the free rub, the offer is still valid. That is cool, thanks for the tip!

Kevin
            Kevin
            sigpic

GSM upright gasser,
            Big Easy,
            Homemade upright stick burner,
            Cadillac 48/60 rotisserie

Comment

Originally posted by ktdavis View Post
              Hi to everyone,

First post here at S-M, had it bookmarked, and looked around occasionally.

Anyway just ordered the free rub, the offer is still valid. That is cool, thanks for the tip!

Kevin
              Stop into the intro section and give us yer low-down on your arsenal! Welcome to Smoked-Meat!
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Thanks

I just ordered mine!!!

Comment

Yep, Got mine. I could not get it to work at first and then found I was not spelling Brethren right. I just copy and pasted Mossy Mo and it worked fine. Free baby ,Free!
                  whitey
                  Primo oval xl, Weber22.5 kettle, 22.5 Weber proforma

Fat Drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son!" Dean Wormer, Faber College 1962

Comment

Working...
                  X