No announcement yet.

Thermapen Open Box Private Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got mine today as well. Is it customary to get a small bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans in the box? Granddaughters loved them, especially the ones that taste like buttered popcorn.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
      Got mine today as well. Is it customary to get a small bag of Jelly Belly jelly beans in the box? Granddaughters loved them, especially the ones that taste like buttered popcorn.
      Heh...I got one too. Yeah..some companies do that...kinda cool. Hard candies are kinda common too.
      In God I trust- All others pay cash...
      Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
      Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Just curious how did they look? Didn't order because I have two already.

Comment

Originally posted by SmokinLee View Post
          Got mine too, with the Jelly Belly jelly beans. Did a quick test with my pt-100...a quick test with a cup of ice water - they get there in a different fashion, but at the same time. End result the same, basically at the same time.
          I'll do some more over the weekend. The Thermopen gets close quickly,then closes in. The PT-100 closes more consistantly, but gets there (final temp reading) at about the same. Need to mess with them more, ohh chit - I gotta cook somtin!:})
          Mark
          sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
          Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Originally posted by Blowin Smoke View Post
            Just curious how did they look? Didn't order because I have two already.
            Mine looked never used. Had a sticker on the original looking blister pack, "open box item". Armpit check called out 97!
            Lang 84 Deluxe (sold it, broke my heart)
            Weber Performer
            Weber 22.5" OTG
            Weber Q Tabletop Gasser
            Bunch of Sausage Makin' Kit
            Big Azz BBQ Concession Trailer
            BBQ Food Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
              Heh...I got one too. Yeah..some companies do that...kinda cool. Hard candies are kinda common too.
              My orange thermapen came with the Jelly Bellies too. When I order spices from the spice house they will sometimes use whole cinnamon stcks and whole nutmegs and other goodies as packing!
              G Spot BBQ Hittin' The Spot Since 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Seboke View Post
                Mine looked never used. Had a sticker on the original looking blister pack, "open box item". Armpit check called out 97!
                Mine looked the same..........minus the armpit thingie.
                Mark
                sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
                Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

Yup, open box here too. Was hopin it didnt say refurbished lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X