A-maze-n smoker....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by butcher View Post
    SHIT,,, my shipping costs are 30 bucks!! and usps is not good for canadian orders,,, 4 weeks waiting for a little part from KS through Ebay... If someone would send it to me, just like mailing a xmas card to family up here in canada, I would pay em for it.....
    He's just gettin ready to ship my order, have him ship yours to my place and I'll send it if ya like
    Masterbuilt Stainless Steel 40"
    Weber 22.5" WSM
    Weber Performer W/rotisserie X2
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Silver
    Weber 22.5" Kettle Gold
    Weber 1990 22.5" 3 Wheeler
    Weber 18.5" Kettle
    Weber 18.5" Bud Light Kettle
    Weber Smokey Joe
    GMG Daniel Boone
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    Maverick ET 73 and ET 732
    6X8 A Maze N Smoker and Tube Smoker
    Fastest Themapen on the market BLACK
    The Vortex

Comment

Smoking a prime rib today with an A-MAZE-N pellet smoker, life is good!
      --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
      www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

You guys are going to love your A-Maze-N-Pellet-Smokers. I have salmon set to go on today with my pellet smoker and cheese to go on with my dust smoker in a different smoker. You may have to use it a time or two to figure out where it works best in your smoker but once you get it dialed in its all smooth sailing from there on. And if you have any questions/issues Todd has always been more than helpful.
        Propane Smoke Shack
        UDS
        Great Outdoors Smoky Mountain
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rbranstner View Post
          You guys are going to love your A-Maze-N-Pellet-Smokers. I have salmon set to go on today with my pellet smoker and cheese to go on with my dust smoker in a different smoker. You may have to use it a time or two to figure out where it works best in your smoker but once you get it dialed in its all smooth sailing from there on. And if you have any questions/issues Todd has always been more than helpful.
          Hope so, been wanting one from the start. But I like to hold off for the new and improved versions. Lol. finally got one on the way.

Thanks Todd
          S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
          CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
          New Braunfels Bandera
          UniFlame Gas Grill
          Lil Chief

Comment

I have three chunks of venison Pastrami sittin over an A-Maze-N-Pellet-Smoker smoker right now! Pecan and apple!!
            Mark
            sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
            Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Comment

To cool.got a PM from Todd this morning. He fixed me right up with some extra dust and the bigger rig.

THANKS TODD
              2-22.5'' weber
              1-18'' weber
              1 smokey joe
              22.5'' wsm
              24'' smoke vault
              1-outhouse
              Certified,Smoked Meat Sausage Head
              Smoked meathead #135

Comment

Originally posted by minnbill View Post
                To cool.got a PM from Todd this morning. He fixed me right up with some extra dust and the bigger rig.

THANKS TODD
                Todd has taken care of a lot of folks here.... .... Great service & great product (this is based on my observation of customer reviews, I don't actually own one, I have that ghetto smoker box thingy above my CookShack ).... Nice job Todd
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                  Todd has taken care of a lot of folks here.... .... Great service & great product (this is based on my observation of customer reviews, I don't actually own one, I have that ghetto smoker box thingy above my CookShack ).... Nice job Todd
                  He has done very well by me, I have the original dust burner and the new pellet burner. Both work great! Customer service has been great with both.
                  Mark
                  sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                    He has done very well by me, I have the original dust burner and the new pellet burner. Both work great! Customer service has been great with both.
                    ... Another satisfied customer....
                    sigpic

Comment

He has been an amazing friend and a great businessman. I am proud to be a friend
                      Scarbelly

Comment

... Another satisfied customer....
                        So when you gonna get one??? Ohhh - that's right, cardboard box.
                        What ever works!
                        Mark
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scarbelly View Post
                          He has been an amazing friend and a great businessman. I am proud to be a friend
                          ditto... he a MN bro and have always heard only good things from his cust...

think if you had one, you would find room for it in your arsenal. kind of fit right in with your ease of use/time constraints tending, right up your alley...

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
                          same here Mark, got both thanks to Todd. recently reordered dust and pellets, at first i thought he made a mistake on the bill but was free shipping even over a certain amount. anyone thinking, highly recomend either unit. thinking the pellet unit is the way to go. and looking for Xmas gifts for friends and other family interested in smoking, great idea here.
                          Charbroil SFB
                          GOSM
                          MES
                          Dutch Ovens and other CI
                          Little Chief, Big Chief, No Name water smoker
                          Weber 22" gold, Smokey Joe, WSM 22"

Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X