My Craigslist pick up today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Craigslist pick up today

Older heavy version. Came WITH the meat grinder and veggie slicer attachment and all kinds of other stuff that I wont ever use, but maybe the wife will.....

70 buck and a 45 min drive.

Great score That thing will outlast the new one I have...
    Craig
    sigpic

Comment

Excellent price, best price new is still $200 with no attachments. I bought 1 for Mrs Otis a few years ago and she LOVES it.
      Mike
      Proud to be I.B.E.W.

PCa Sucks - But I WILL, No DID beat this!!

Yoder YS640
      POS ChinaMasterbuilt XL (demoted to cold smoking duty)
      Bull Big Bahanga gas grill

Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most!

Comment

Great buy. These are great mixers.

Check the motor size(wattage) It looks like a newer mixer in the classic style. Wattage should be 275. It looks like a 4 1/2 quart bowl. The base doesn't look like the old models do. I'm also going by the box the meat grinder is in(newer design).

I have an older one and a newer one. If it is a 275 watt motor, I would advise against doing much meat grinding. It will really strain the motor and then the pressure on the grinder to turn can cause the grinder housing to crack. Even KitchenAid advises against meat grinding using the light duty motor model.
        I had 2 meat grinder housings crack on me. I just gave away the grinder blade, extruder, lock collar, and plates about 3 weeks ago.
        Jim

Comment

The accessory boxes are the old mustard yellow cardboard packaging. They are made by Hobart.

Ill check the motor size... I has the owners Manuel that looks like it was printed LONG ago ... Ill post pics in a few.

Comment

Its a 300w motor. The bottom of the bowel says K45

Comment

My Craigslist pick up today

That dog 'll hunt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Bama BBQ; 09-16-2017, 08:19 PM.
              ~ May your glass be ever full. May the roof over your head be always strong. And may you be in heaven half an hour before the devil knows you're dead. ~ Dwain

Comment

Those are the good made accessories. The K45 just means it's a 4 1/2 quart model mixer.
                You did real good.
                I'd still be careful using the meat grinder. Small batches and done slowly.
                Jim

Comment

Lets play identify THIS part....

No idea where it goes or HOW it attaches....

Comment

Working...
                  X