No announcement yet.

Ordered me a Sizzle-Q

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thinkin I may hafta order one....May get a ear full when it show's up!
    Sunset Eagle Aviation
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

man im gonna have a blast with this thing!!

Comment

Did it clean up well?..... And was it easy?
        sigpic

Comment

I mentioned getting one to the boss, to my surprise she agreed with me !!! Still wondering which size is best for our needs? There will be times it gets used for breakfasts for as many as 1 or 2 dozen people when camping.
          --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
          www.OwensBBQ.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
            Did it clean up well?..... And was it easy?
            it did clean up easy i just poured water on it while it was hot and scrubbed a little with the brush and scraped the liquid in the grease trough and repeated after it heated back up and wala then let it cool and took off grill and dumped grease water on ground and hosed trough out but i went and bought these from home depot so it will be easier next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemonium View Post

only bad thing about it!! not made in good old Michigan
              Well I'll be damned.
              In God I trust- All others pay cash...
              Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
              Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

Originally posted by Richtee View Post
                Well I'll be damned.
                its sicking but you cant compete with China!! Theres no way he could make them here and have them affordable, steel is outrageous here and its bs!!!

Comment

I will say that you have to keep the grill lid closed or it wont stay hot enough and thats on a weber genesis so that blows, but ive never been too thrilled with the heat this grill puts out

Comment

I will say that you have to keep the grill lid closed or it wont stay hot enough and thats on a weber genesis so that blows, but ive never been too thrilled with the heat this grill puts out
                    I kinda figgered it was gonna take a few BTU's to run this. FWIW- the Genesis SAYS it's a 42K BTU unit...
                    In God I trust- All others pay cash...
                    Check out the Mad Hunky and products at https://madhunkymeats.com or https://www.facebook.com/MadHunkyMeats
                    Lang 60D, The Beast, 18 and 22 WSM, Brinkmann Backroads trailer, Weber 22 Kettle, gutted MB burning watts

Comment

I was wondering about that too. Really like the idea. Wonder how it would work on a camping trailer stove top? If it covered two burners would it get hot enough?

Trying to cook breakfast for 8 hungry guys coming off the deer stands can be a bitch with 3 frying pans. I found an electric griddle that has a back and sides on it that really helps. It'll hold 8 pieces of french toast at a time. Don't have space for 2 of those, but if we had something like this on the stove......boy, could you whip up the chow.
                      S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                      CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                      New Braunfels Bandera
                      UniFlame Gas Grill
                      Lil Chief

Comment

the heat is a good heat that i get it to i just wish i didnt have to keep closing the lid, i will try it on my coleman two burner camp stove

Comment

If I was a betting man (AND I AM) I am guessing the old Coleman stove will work about 3x better than a bbq based on the distance from the heat being a lot less. Let us know damnit!... I want one now too!!!...lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fishawn View Post
                            If I was a betting man (AND I AM) I am guessing the old Coleman stove will work about 3x better than a bbq based on the distance from the heat being a lot less. Let us know damnit!... I want one now too!!!...lol
                            Yeah...The ol white gas ya pump up! Dat sum bitch can get hotter than a blowed coal! Still got one....
                            Sunset Eagle Aviation
                            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sunse...888015?fref=ts <... We sure could use some likes!

Comment

the damn coleman is in the popup and its a chore to open it and it just rained so i will pop her up tomorrow and try it out

Comment

the damn coleman is in the popup and its a chore to open it and it just rained so i will pop her up tomorrow and try it out
                                Don't need to go through all of that. Unless you want to. Those coleman white gas stoves are incredibly hot.

I was talking about a 3 burner propane stovetop in a camper/trailer.
                                S-M Misfit #16

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy. ~ Red Green

It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

GOSM Propane
                                CharGriller Kamado Cooker "The Akorn"
                                New Braunfels Bandera
                                UniFlame Gas Grill
                                Lil Chief

Comment

Working...
                                X