Power Airfryer XL and power!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power Airfryer XL and power!

Learned the hard way, do not try to use the AirFryer on a 15 amp circuit. The breaker no not like it! 20 Amp please!

Maybe just mine
    Works fine on 20Amp.
    Mark
    sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?
    Smoked-Meat Certified Sausage Head!

Originally posted by Mark R View Post
    Learned the hard way, do not try to use the AirFryer on a 15 amp circuit. The breaker no not like it! 20 Amp please!

Maybe just mine
    Works fine on 20Amp.
    Oh crap.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Originally posted by HawgHeaven View Post
      Oh crap.
      I caught it quick, I moved it an plugged it in a "newer" circuit. Dinner was saved!
      Mark
      sigpic

"Likes smokey old pool rooms, clear mountain mornins. Little warm puppies, children and girls of the night"?

Comment

I caught it quick, I moved it an plugged it in a "newer" circuit. Dinner was saved!
        I think I'm screwed...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

I can't believe they're selling an appliance for home use that needs more than a 15 amp breaker...
          Craig
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SMOKE FREAK View Post
            I can't believe they're selling an appliance for home use that needs more than a 15 amp breaker...
            Agreed, something doesn't sound right.
            Bored Guy Blog

Comment

There is a small (3') refrigerator on that circuit, maybe the compressor kicked in?
              Mark
              sigpic

Comment

There is a small (3') refrigerator on that circuit, maybe the compressor kicked in?
                Yeah that would probably do it...
                Craig
                sigpic

Comment

I think I'm screwed...

That's why I got the smaller one---All of my outlets in the Kitchen are 15 Amp.

Bear
                  Vietnam Vet---9th Inf. Div. Mekong Delta (1969)
                  Easy to follow Step By Steps: Pulled Cured Boston Butt Ham and Buckboard Bacon--Smoked Salmon-- Bacon-On-A-Stick--Bacon (Extra Smokey)--Boneless Cured & Smoked Pork Chops & CB--Canadian Bacon & Dried Beef--Ham Twins (Double Smoked)--Double Smoked Hams X 4--Bear Logs (All Beef--Unstuffed)--Smoked Bear Loaf (All Beef-Mild Hot)--Prime Rib (My Best ever)--Another Prime Rib--Chucky (Pulled Beef)--Twin Chuckies--Pork and Beef Spares--Rare Beef (for Sammies)--Raspberry Chiffon Pie---

Mom & 4 Cub litter---Potter County, PA:

Comment

I just looked, it is listed at 1700 watts or 14.1 amps, it won't take much to take it over. It could also be a "weaker" breaker. Mine are the screw in replacements for the glass fuses. The fridge prolly tipped it, it should run on 15 amps.
                    Mark
                    sigpic

Comment

I just looked, it is listed at 1700 watts or 14.1 amps, it won't take much to take it over. It could also be a "weaker" breaker. Mine are the screw in replacements for the glass fuses. The fridge prolly tipped it, it should run on 15 amps.
                      Keepin' me fingers crossed that the 15 amp hangs on...

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

Keepin' me fingers crossed that the 15 amp hangs on...
                        How old is your house Hawg? Most newer houses here have 20Amp circuits.

If you get it in a circuit by itself it should be okay....in theory.
                        Mark
                        sigpic

Comment

How old is your house Hawg? Most newer houses here have 20Amp circuits.

If you get it in a circuit by itself it should be okay....in theory.
                          House is prolly 30 years old... 15 amp all the way.

Drinks well with others

~ P4 ~

Comment

My house is 90 years old...I struggle sometimes even without a power hog like your sooper dooper air fry machine...
                            Craig
                            sigpic

Comment

I tried it last night in a different 15 Amp circuit, worked fine. Sucker does eat some power though.
                              Mark
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X