Content 0 Files 2
Content Files
Links 0 Ads 1
Links Ads
More...
Old 12-14-2017, 06:05 PM
Meatasaurus

AJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To All
AJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To All
Default Masterbuilt Sportsman Elite 44" Pellet Smoker

Anyone have one of these machines? I am thinking about pulling the trigger on one. With the current sale, veterans discount, and Cabela's Club discount, I can get this thing for $404 delivered to my home. The regular Cabela's price is $600. I don't even see these on Masterbuilt's web page.

#ADS  
 is online
Smoked-Meat Ads

Old 12-14-2017, 07:36 PM
Mistfit ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ

Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All
Texas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To AllTexas-Hunter Is  A Name Known To All

I got nothing..

I Should Have Been Rich Instead Of Being So Good Looking

Old 12-14-2017, 08:22 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

I think I have seen them in the Cabela's flyer before, but not quite sure. Sounds like a good price.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:42 PM
Meatasaurus

AJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To AllAJ Is  A Name Known To All

I looked at them in the El Paso Cabela's retail store and it looks decent. I don't think it is insulated but should do the deed. Hmmm, still not sure.
Old 12-14-2017, 10:05 PM
Biltong King

Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All
Fishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To AllFishawn Is  A Name Known To All

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
I looked at them in the El Paso Cabela's retail store and it looks decent. I don't think it is insulated but should do the deed. Hmmm, still not sure.

This was all I could find in my local Cabela's flye today..... I'm in Olympia, WA
Old 12-14-2017, 11:01 PM
Meatasaurus

Yeah, I saw that add also. The web site still shows $450 on sale from $600. Probably going to pass for now. We'll see if the mood changes next week.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Smoked-Meat Forums > Pellet Smokers